Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #12

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Now that the fan has been moved, I believe the next milestone that should be tackled is installing a balcony camera just in case our Princess decides to work out in the cool air

You wouldn't want to see what they have out there probably, I have seen two old carpets put out there, The Christmas tree, The Germs bike, The bike trailer, .....Possibly they have used the old carpet on the floor out there..::)

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You wouldn't want to see what they have out there probably, I have seen two old carpets put out there, The Christmas tree, The Germs bike, The bike trailer, .....Possibly they have used the old carpet on the floor out there..::)

Thanks jimbo4, it's probably there personal Furniture graveyard and they're probably would like to hide that from everyone, so maybe we can come up with another milestone idea for the apartment

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Now that the fan has been moved, I believe the next milestone that should be tackled is installing a balcony camera just in case our Princess decides to work out in the cool air

I agree and been calling it for years.