B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #3

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Just spot checking to see if things are as bad as they were last night and so far they aren't quite as bad but it's early yet..I see everybody except Olya, Diane and Rus.  Can't find them anywhere.  Anybody know where they are?

They went out earlier, maybe booze run. But they been gone for quite some time now, over an hour, not sure how far away the nearest shop is.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They went out earlier, maybe booze run. But they been gone for quite some time now, over an hour, not sure how far away the nearest shop is.

Thanks.  Knowing Rus he may have had other ideas after the way he was after both of them last night.  They can make it all the back to B3 in about an hour so I'm sure there is a liquor store a lot closer than that.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Fuck, why don't they all just get naked?  Save time.

You are under the mistaken impression that they have every intention of getting naked.  Not going to happen...didn't last night.  They are taped up so as not to offend Mike.  This is ridiculous.  To think RLC actually pays these idiots.

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Fuck, why don't they all just get naked?  Save time.

If I'm not mistaken, (And please correct me if I'm wrong) I do believe some of the Living room cams are free.

It's quite rare that anything really good happens on the free cams.