B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

Poor little Awesome Adorable Adelita seems completely lost without her mentor and BFF My Heart is on Fire Elvira. All the spunk and vinegar seems to have disappeared from her the past few days. I sure the old whimsical spunky Little Adelita comes back to visit for the remaining time she is in B-4. She is always fun to watch and very entertaining.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Poor little Awesome Adorable Adelita seems completely lost without her mentor and BFF My Heart is on Fire Elvira. All the spunk and vinegar seems to have disappeared from her the past few days. I sure the old whimsical spunky Little Adelita comes back to visit for the remaining time she is in B-4. She is always fun to watch and very entertaining.

She had a bate earlier today and seems to get along very well with the others, she was out earlier this afternoon with Olya Ariela and Pam.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL they are getting the leak in their plumbing serviced by all the would be plumbers in Barcelona!!

I just thought they would come back home together, but who knows if they found some guys. I dunno why I always get a little worried when some of them havent got home when it's late in the morning, you never know what could have happened.

Olya and Pam are the girls that everyone would like to meet at the disco, one evening they go to dance and they immediately find boys and spend the night with them, clearly I don't believe it, but it is right that everyone thinks this

• Upvote 1

il y a 25 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Olya and Pam are the girls that everyone would like to meet at the disco, one evening they go to dance and they immediately find boys and spend the night with them, clearly I don't believe it, but it is right that everyone thinks this

Actually it is not that difficult for girls to hook up with guys in Barcelona, which is a beautiful city in itself.

Years ago, I met quite a few but not all ended up with us fxxking like rabbits. Sometimes we could just spend the night drinking and chatting till daybreak.

And both of them are pretty decent looking and Pam speaks abit of English (not that it really matters anyway).

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I just thought they would come back home together, but who knows if they found some guys. I dunno why I always get a little worried when some of them havent got home when it's late in the morning, you never know what could have happened.

I'm sure they are just fine.  Maybe getting their pussies pounded pretty good but there's nothing wrong with that now and then.  The 2 things I'm hoping are #1 that if they are getting fucked silly tonight that it doesn't change the way they play together and with Ariela.  I don't want them suddenly going completely hetero.  #2 I hope they don't start bringing  guys over to B4 and up to the big bedroom for wild drunken sex parties like the last 2 residents of that room did.  I heard all about it and that's not good for anybody.