Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

Elle a à Envoyé Une copie tout le monde sur le forum. Vous Ne avez pas eu le vôtre?  

Elle a à Envoyé Une copie tout le monde sur le forum. Vous Ne avez pas eu le vôtre?

non je n ai pas eu 

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Aussie was her appointed guide and security chief when she visited The Great Barrier Reef two years ago, and they struck up a friendship.....He also visited her and Paul in their home town last year.....:biggrin:

shhh... don't tell everyone they will get very jealous of me!!!

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

qui sait comment la contacter ,,,?  car j en ai une qui se fait passer pour elle en m envoyant des videos de leora mais ce n est pas elle

as her security chief, I can't devolve this info.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

I have not received anything from leora why?

Its  very simple what you have to do, so follow these instructions....Firstly, Put a post on this forum is very large letters, font size 48 or 72...with the message

" PLEASE LEORA, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE SAME PHOTO AND GREETINGS MESSAGE THAT YOU SENT TO AUSSIE-OI-OI AND THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM....Thank you very much..                                                                                                                                                                                              PS; And put me on your mailing list.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Its  very simple what you have to do, so follow these instructions....Firstly, Put a post on this forum is very large letters, font size 48 or 72...with the message

" PLEASE LEORA, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE SAME PHOTO AND GREETINGS MESSAGE THAT YOU SENT TO AUSSIE-OI-OI AND THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM....Thank you very much..                                                                                                                                                                                              PS; And put me on your mailing list.

Thanks, jimbo4, this is the correct process. 

• Like 1

"  S'IL VOUS PLAÎT LEORA, Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît m'envoyer la même photo et le message de salutations que vous avez envoyé à AUSSIE-OI-OI et les autres membres du Forum ... Merci beaucoup .. PS; et moi mettre sur votre liste de diffusion.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1