FUNNY Part #2

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

There is nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients.

I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this guy handled it.

A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.

The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'

'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. '

'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.

The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.

The waiting room erupted in laughter...

Mess with seniors, and you're going to lose....(yep, sure are) πŸ˜‰

• Like 7

16 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Ash, you know I love you, but I have to disagree. I think it shouldn't matter.
If someone is being abused, we should help. 😊

I agree 100%, I would help anyone I saw in trouble, and i have. Where i work, the drunk guy getting his ass kicked here would normally be the abuser, not the abused.Β 

• Like 3

I'll never understand all that. The drunks are loud, obnoxious, abusive and just plain annoying. Yet they put the passive joint smoker in jail.Β 

Anyone here ever hear or see a stoner get violent with anyone? If they would just legalize it for everyone, I would toss the booze bottle in the garbage and never look back.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I'll never understand all that. The drunks are loud, obnoxious, abusive and just plain annoying. Yet they put the passive joint smoker in jail.Β 

Anyone here ever hear or see a stoner get violent with anyone? If they would just legalize it for everyone, I would toss the booze bottle in the garbage and never look back.

Agree 100%. Smoking weed makes folks less violent. Stoners dont want to drive stoned like drinkers. Brawls at parties are due to drinking. The closest a stoner will get towards violence would be if you took my cheese curls and onion dip! That ain't gonna happen.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Agree 100%. Smoking weed makes folks less violent. Stoners dont want to drive stoned like drinkers. Brawls at parties are due to drinking. The closest a stoner will get towards violence would be if you took my cheese curls and onion dip! That ain't gonna happen.

If you can still get it up when you're stoned, maybe Condor should switch
to weed. :angel: :biggrin: Didn't they say the problem was too much alcohol?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

To advocate weed as a solution is very irresponsible, drugs kill and the sooner this sinks in to people, especially the young, the less harm they will do. Yes i know achohol is a drug of sorts but in moderation does no harm at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

If you can still get it up when you're stoned, maybe Condor should switch
to weed. :angel: :biggrin: Didn't they say the problem was too much alcohol?

I think someone did mention that. This bunch doesn't do a lot of excess drinking it seems though. I've been told having sex stoned is amazing. Best orgasm you can have. I have no personal knowledge however .πŸ™„πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

• Like 1