FUNNY Part #2

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

ย 

Nuts are healthy but they make you fat.!!!!!!!!!!

Oh fuck, that's where I've gone wrong then. Yet another wrong choice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rather ironic this discussion is in the Funny's topic ๐Ÿคช

• Like 1

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

This is developing into who can get the last word๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

Haha, you're right! But were offering the other person the last word because we have class ,right Rob?ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

One more chance eh Ash oh thanks lol.

As they say there are lies, dam lies and statistics. Stats can prove anything you want then too depending on ones view. Usually manipulated to prove ones opinion, always has done and always will. After all food kills if you eat to much of it.ย 

As one old saying goes.......Denial is the worst kind of lie, because it is the lie you tell yourself.

Drugs kill and always will, soft drugs lead to hard drugs. Deny it if you will that's your prerogative, your choice.

Ok have said my peace, over and out.

Will allow you a response Ash, no restrictions ๐Ÿ˜

I have no more responses, I think weve each made our case. And it's obvious I'm right and you're wrong!ย  ย KIDDING!!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I have no more responses, I think weve each made our case. And it's obvious I'm right and you're wrong!ย  ย KIDDING!!

Lol of course you are right, women always are right even when they are wrong he he. My wifes never wrong, so she says. Do i believe her? of course i do as she's always right lool.Ok will declare it a draw.ย :heart:ย ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Oh fuck, that's where I've gone wrong then. Yet another wrong choice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rather ironic this discussion is in the Funny's topic ๐Ÿคช

Bugger!!! Wish I had thought of that๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol of course you are right, women always are right even when they are wrong he he. My wifes never wrong, so she says. Do i believe her? of course i do as she's always right lool.Ok will declare it a draw.ย :heart:ย ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 2