B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

Normally I never greet the girls who leave, tomorrow I have a bad day at work, so I greet Ginger, I hope he has a life full of beautiful things, if I could, I would advise him to find a more "normal" job, but she is young, he will decide what he will do with his life

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Angelina left more than a week ago.

I know that Fagen, I watched her pack the day she left. I watched her put stuff in the laundry room. I did not see her take suitcases downstairs. she was sitting at table when apmt. went um, someone made comment her suitcases were in laundry room, so I assumed they were hers, the one that has been sitting there was not there when she was packing and before it went um the first time. Noldus just said Ginger took Angelina's suitcase to her a few days ago,  

It looks like we will loose atleast 3 or 4 GREAT tenants in the next few days. I wonder who can fill their shoes... I also assume Pam might move to her friend in B1.

Nice post the strange and very delicate, i greet also "sunny" Ginger and her free will to decide for her future life,bad timing for her and mostly for me,she was there at B1 in the same time that the S-virus

Aside

Dont worry about bad days,it happens,sometimes... :biggrin:

200.webp?cid=790b76115cc3671632706168778

24 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

I know that Fagen, I watched her pack the day she left. I watched her put stuff in the laundry room. I did not see her take suitcases downstairs. she was sitting at table when apmt. went um, someone made comment her suitcases were in laundry room, so I assumed they were hers, the one that has been sitting there was not there when she was packing and before it went um the first time. Noldus just said Ginger took Angelina's suitcase to her a few days ago,  

here 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

24 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It looks like we will loose atleast 3 or 4 GREAT tenants in the next few days. I wonder who can fill their shoes... I also assume Pam might move to her friend in B1.

yep,, I think Pam is moving downtown tomorrow