Asya & Artem - Videos

breaking news GIF

RLC sponsorised by Coca Cola Group / RLC sponsorisé par Coca Cola Group

Merci pour le partage xanadu, comme d'habitude le Lucky Luke des freecams a encore frappé , je ne sais pas si ce couple est russe mais la bouteille de Sprite sur la table, ça fait une belle pub au groupe "Coca Cola " mdr

Thank you for sharing xanadu, as usual the Lucky Luke freecams hit again, I do not know if this couple is Russian but the Sprite bottle on the table, it's a good advertisement for the group "Coca Cola" lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, CELENTANO said:

MERCI XANADU

C'est formidable ! La prochaine fois je n'aurais même plus a poster ma vidéo puisqu'elle sera déjà sur ton site !

It's amazing ! Next time I would not even have to post my video since it will already be on your site!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, xanadu said:

C'est formidable ! La prochaine fois je n'aurais même plus a poster ma vidéo puisqu'elle sera déjà sur ton site !

It's amazing ! Next time I would not even have to post my video since it will already be on your site!

15 hours ago, CELENTANO said:

Is not my site i copy the download link i know is your video because they not have logo on videos. I removed the url

Well if it's not your site , it's not a smart move to expose the server  they uploaded to ..which will just piss them off. You ' d rather reupload the video to MAB.TO or Zippyshare and share the link you are willing to provide a back-up

Merci pour ton upload XANADU

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 8:03 AM, Rod001 said:

Hi iskici, for respond to somebody you want quote when you have many pictures inside the subject and not post again the pictures, it's very easy, you go at the top left right next of the avatar of the member you want to quote,  you right click on the date, you choose, copy the link address and you paste the link in "Reply to this topic"  and it gives this :

Bonjour iskici, pour répondre à quelqu'un que vous voulez citer quand vous avez plusieurs photos à l'intérieur du sujet et ne plus poster les images, c'est très facile, vous allez en haut à gauche à côté de l'avatar du membre que vous voulez citer cliquez sur la date, vous choisissez, copiez l'adresse du lien et collez le lien dans "Répondre à ce sujet" et vous obtenez ceci :

It's simple and give a most clear topic, we don't need to the same pictures again and again .... That's also valid for all members here on CC Basic or Premium /C’est simple et c’est et donne un sujet très clair, nous n’avons pas besoin des mêmes images encore et encore ... C’est également valable pour tous les membres sur CC Basic ou Premium

I hope this will help you all to see that the subjects are nice to watch when they are less polluted by a repetition not necessary of the same photos

J'espère que cela vous aidera tous à voir que les sujets sont agréables à regarder quand ils sont moins pollués par une répétition pas nécessaire des mêmes photos
Hail CC

pourquoi tu finis tes textes par "Hail" ?

ça ressemble un peu à un début de salut nazi, non ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Kippsa said:

Well if it's not your site , it's not a smart move to expose the server  they uploaded to ..which will just piss them off. You ' d rather reupload the video to MAB.TO or Zippyshare and share the link you are willing to provide a back-up

Merci pour ton upload XANADU

I'm not post anymore, i just saw they don't deleted videos and i post the link that they posted on site at download button.

• Like 2