B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I edited my post but you must have already been typing.  I asked how was the BBQ?

and my Astros actually showed up for a game today LOL.....they have been struggling as of the last couple of weeks

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

the BBQ was excellent!!  pork ribs, snapper, and mat grilled veggies.......umum

Sounds great as long as the sauce isn't too sweet.  I don't do sweet.

also Loraine changed the sheets during the night, maybe a lady arrived at the time of maintenance and made a great washing machine for all the girls, for the suitcases I don't pronounce, I don't pay for the replay, so I can't comment

• Like 1

I don't know if I am just not watching at the right times or what but I almost never see Grace or Tori in B4 and the few times I have seen them they never seem to come out of their room.  They don't interact with the other girls at all from what I've seen.  What am I missing here?

RLC, will have to invent something, no longer has material for REPLAY, I believe that in a short time there will be some activities, to revive these currently dead apartments

• Like 1

If you check replay, you will see that Diane borrows the suitcases to bring along all the new clothes she has bought, as well as all her carrying bags.
It was probably she who delivered them back yesterday.

The candles were used at Salma's room and taken back by Loraine when she washed her room.

Maybe some spring cleaning in the house  when it was UM 😉

38 minutes ago, Noldus said:

If you check replay, you will see that Diane borrows the suitcases to bring along all the new clothes she has bought, as well as all her carrying bags.
It was probably she who delivered them back yesterday.

The candles were used at Salma's room and taken back by Loraine when she washed her room.

Maybe some spring cleaning in the house  when it was UM 😉

Well that explains the suitcases but delivered at 23:35 and she didn't even come in the house to visit for a few minuutes?  Is Diane now living in Barcelona with her bf?