B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Blair and Mike in B4 with a bunch of groceries and several bottles.  Another stupid party on the horizon for tonight with nothing happening except the usual Blair/Mike/Lorraine massage and dildo show.  Try to contain your excitement.

Better than nothing id say 🙂

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Blair and Mike in B4 with a bunch of groceries and several bottles.  Another stupid party on the horizon for tonight with nothing happening except the usual Blair/Mike/Lorraine massage and dildo show.  Try to contain your excitement.

I'll be out thank god

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

No actually nothing would be better

I have to go along with you there.  The same damn shows all the time get really old fast and I have better things to do than watch them again and again. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Hello Noldus, Normalement 2 nouvelles filles doivent arriver à B4. Sais-tu quand elles arrivent? Aujourd'hui?

Doute que quelqu'un vienne aujourd'hui, puisqu'il a commencé une fête (dîner de Pâques). Ils viendront probablement l'un des jours. Il y en aura trois nouveaux cette semaine.

Doubt that someone will come today, since they have started a party (Easter dinner). They will probably come one of the days. There will be three new ones this week.

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Doute que quelqu'un vienne aujourd'hui, puisqu'il a commencé une fête (dîner de Pâques). Ils viendront probablement l'un des jours. Il y en aura trois nouveaux cette semaine.

Doubt that someone will come today, since they have started a party (Easter dinner). They will probably come one of the days. There will be three new ones this week.

Merci Noldus pour tes infos..comme d'hab'!!!.