Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

23 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Jane and Dick are gone, they left after Dick got home and got a BJ from V who they could not wake earlier while her hippie Boyfriend was fucking Jane? They left together after said oral history??

Miss V's BJ seemed like an effort to calm Dick down. She locked the bedroom door and pressed up against him and then went down on her knees. Then the action moved to the bed where Dick sat while she continued sucking. Finally (I think) he stood up for the money shot. Jane and Man-Bun were outside the locked door without a clue what was happening.

14 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

Miss V's BJ seemed like an effort to calm Dick down. She locked the bedroom door and pressed up against him and then went down on her knees. Then the action moved to the bed where Dick sat while she continued sucking. Finally (I think) he stood up for the money shot. Jane and Man-Bun were outside the locked door without a clue what was happening.

Wow...just wow. 

Was V playing possum , until he showed up? That is insanity, I thought they could not wake her earlier. 

Thanks for update. 

5 minutes ago, beancounter said:

To set the record straight Sasha has never fucked miss V. He has only fuck Dasda, Masha and Jane.

Jack or TK has not fuck Dasha either. He has fuck Masha many times 

I think he did fuck V.