B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

It's been since before Sera left and my friend Cheesehead51 passed since I posted here about the B1 girls.

I am sad to see the prettiest girl next door Kelly leave.

Her stay was way too short, but a girl like her is not long for a place like this.

My opinion, she was the finest thing we've seen pass through the doors of any of the apartments in Barcelona in the 2 years I have been watching.

I wish you well, Kelly, travel safely and maybe we will see you down the road. 

Take care and Thank you.

Charlie

• Like 3

il y a 39 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

It's been since before Sera left and my friend Cheesehead51 passed since I posted here about the B1 girls.

I am sad to see the prettiest girl next door Kelly leave.

Her stay was way too short, but a girl like her is not long for a place like this.

My opinion, she was the finest thing we've seen pass through the doors of any of the apartments in Barcelona in the 2 years I have been watching.

Very true, I have not much interest for Amalia and Pam.

It is a pity Serafima is a prude & a b*tch (really not easy to be both, u have to hand it to her) and Kelly's stay was too short.

I will take a short break from RLC after today. I realise I have no other girls to watch after all of them left one after the other ☹️

1007 Kelly left B1 with her suitcase after 33 days

Goodbye Kelly, You came as the "new Kamila" and could become a superstar. Unfortunately, your bf stopped for you - and us

Safe trip home, take care and welcome back!

• Like 1