B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

For me it's pretty unwatchable anyway...😏

From past posts I've seen you make I thought you liked bating?  I'd much rather see them play with each other more.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

From past posts I've seen you make I thought you liked bating?  I'd much rather see them play with each other more.

I do, but I've never been a fan of these kind of shows...

• Upvote 1

RLC has sadly lost all credibility as a real life project. The Barcelona apartments are truly awful. Lots of sweet girls but the sexual activity is soooo contrived it is frankly an embarrassment. 

The technical problems are a growing annoyance and detracts from the supposed quality that RLC suggest they want. Very disappointing

• Like 7

Just now, van the man said:

RLC has sadly lost all credibility as a real life project. The Barcelona apartments are truly awful. Lots of sweet girls but the sexual activity is soooo contrived it is frankly an embarrassment. 

The technical problems are a growing annoyance and detracts from the supposed quality that RLC suggest they want. Very disappointing

Agreed.  Very poor

Just now, van the man said:

and Extremely Expensive !!! I agree Very Disappointing.

• Like 1