¿Hasta cuando?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more than just what they do around the apartment that interests Nora fans. They are the most public of all the couples. We know where they work, where they go sometimes. We know who some of the people are that visit. We can search and find them at other sites partying and enjoying themselves.

They may not have sex as often as some of the other couples & Nora doesn't normally walk around nude like the other girls, but it's a beautiful sight when she does.

Guest Squirrel

Squirrel, could you post the tracking statistics you referred to? That would be interesting.

Tracking about which subject. The Bunny Rabbit? Middle-age weight gain?  ???  ;D

Guest Squirrel

I ran across it on a Net-Analytics web site. Link to http://www.yoursitetracer.com/reallifecam.com

Go half-way down the page and you'll see a section called "Popular Pages". Currently on top of the streaming list is apt 6 (the page is called Cam6, but that refers I&M's apartment's main menu code 6, not to the specific cameras. I used the 'Inspect Element' function to determine this.)

Their popularity is not surprising, though I suspect I & M may suffer a decline in page hits since their apartment's camera one is no longer a freebie.

There are several other analytic tracking sites that provide similar information.

Guest Squirrel

No guarantees about the accuracy of my speculation. I haven't been a script kiddie for decades and both my HTML and Python suck now. Certainly there are some programming wizards on this forum, but they're as quiet as the Russian speakers and Maya's fishies.  :-\

I would say to defend anastasya (nora), she is the only one rlc have long been identified, and it still decide to continue the adventure, which is a form of courage! their daily life is monotonous it is true, and the sex is always in night vision, not much to get their teeth on that side ... but yes it is rather beautiful, which keep us in suspense ..

Guest Squirrel

I would say to defend anastasya (nora), she is the only one rlc have long been identified, and it still decide to continue the adventure, which is a form of courage! their daily life is monotonous it is true, and the sex is always in night vision, not much to get their teeth on that side ... but yes it is rather beautiful, which keep us in suspense ..

You are correct. "Nora & Kiko" appeal to the more "intellectual" among us who have the patience to read long Russian novels.

I had not heard her name might be Anastasya (only Nastya, Natasha, Nora, etc.). It's a pretty name and would fit her. I wish her and her man success, and I also realize they'll have to migrate out of their situation in order to blossom with their talents.