¿Hasta cuando?

I would say to defend anastasya (nora), she is the only one rlc have long been identified, and it still decide to continue the adventure, which is a form of courage! their daily life is monotonous it is true, and the sex is always in night vision, not much to get their teeth on that side ... but yes it is rather beautiful, which keep us in suspense ..

You are correct. "Nora & Kiko" appeal to the more "intellectual" among us who have the patience to read long Russian novels.

I had not heard her name might be Anastasya (only Nastya, Natasha, Nora, etc.). It's a pretty name and would fit her. I wish her and her man success, and I also realize they'll have to migrate out of their situation in order to blossom with their talents.

yes, his real name is anastasya I think nastya is simply the diminutive ...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Llevo 2 meses suscrito y aun no he visto a esta pareja follar, ni hacer nada. Yo me sigo preguntando lo mismo. ¿Hasta cuando tenemos que soportar este apartamento que no lo sigue absolutamente nadie?. ¿Donde se puede hacer una petición popular para pedir que por favor expulsen a esta pareja por ABURRIDOS!!!??.

Estoy contigo companero. Apartamento aburridicimo lo que le sigue .

Y los administradores NO hacen nada. Ahhhh pero ellos si muy buenos que cobran la mensualidad bien puntuales . Y ni se diga a la hora de CANCELAR cuentas.  8)

they only do it under the covers now and when they do talk they seem to whisper so we don't her what they saying.  she is hot but this has to be the most boring people in the world. except maybe the new couple I don't like ruslen at all. i'd like to pull him thru the screen and beat his ass

I would say to defend anastasya (nora), she is the only one rlc have long been identified, and it still decide to continue the adventure, which is a form of courage! their daily life is monotonous it is true, and the sex is always in night vision, not much to get their teeth on that side ... but yes it is rather beautiful, which keep us in suspense ..

You are correct. "Nora & Kiko" appeal to the more "intellectual" among us who have the patience to read long Russian novels.

I had not heard her name might be Anastasya (only Nastya, Natasha, Nora, etc.). It's a pretty name and would fit her. I wish her and her man success, and I also realize they'll have to migrate out of their situation in order to blossom with their talents.

yes, his real name is anastasya I think nastya is simply the diminutive ...

His real name.  Looks like a her to me.

• 3 weeks later...