Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.

On 7/15/2019 at 6:02 PM, firewall said:

I am sure daniel really want to fuck isa but he have not the permission of domi

Wouldn't you want to?? lol

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 2:22 AM, groomy said:

Well, I agree. I repeat Sina - at the beginning she did an orgy all-inclusive. And? Their topic is almost dead. Despite the parties.

1373.jpg

1481.jpg

7897.jpg

And the most discussed on the forum. Melissa and Sergio - slowed down and interest on the forum fell. Leeloo&Corben make photo shoots, invite guests, orgies and 120 posts in 40 days.

Well, the question is who is better? That is, it is necessary question - VH is needed or not. 

Who else does triple penetration?

Private lesson at home

uvtb.jpg

• Like 1

Lora is visiting.

ti6g.jpg

• Like 2

Home from Isa/Bart. The volume was down but (mostly naked) body language suggested a “Come to Jesus moment”. Still going on.

Daniel is toast. As he should be.  Paka Daniel

I hope they'll take Lora to Andrew and Krista one day.😈🔥

• Like 2

I hope Domi finds a guy more like herself, which would allow for a much more interesting and exciting apartment (think "Anna & Alex" from the old days). Loved each other (hell, still together and have a baby and were recently in one of these apartments visiting!), but still got crazy with friends and there was never any bullshit. Anna knew what she wanted and so did Alex, and they were so fun to watch. Domi is even sexier than Anna and you KNOW she can take it much further is allowed (or she allows herself) w/o looking to Daniel for approval. I just don't get it... 

On 5/4/2019 at 10:00 PM, life+90 said:

7rc5.jpg

beautiful couple

in a year, this apartment did not evolve, pretty couple but the cameras are misplaced and offers a very ugly viewing angle ...

5 minutes ago, NIKITA9691 said:

in a year, this apartment did not evolve, pretty couple but the cameras are misplaced and offers a very ugly viewing angle ...

This is irrelevant here. They pack (yesterday). I think apartment has a few days. What's next? Vacation? Moving in new apt? Bye-Bye? We will see.

43 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is irrelevant here. They pack (yesterday). I think apartment has a few days. What's next? Vacation? Moving in new apt? Bye-Bye? We will see.

I hope for moving in a new apartment, I hate the cameras positions in the bedroom (too far) this is the reason for why I watch almost never now this apartment

• Like 1

I hope they will disappear permanently, they do not make any real exchange progression, only false theater and every time they have guests or show up in another apartment they cut off any progress or progression of the other tenants as already demonstrated with Isa and Bart. I don't think they'll leave the project unfortunately, but I prefer them out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

I hope they will disappear permanently, they do not make any real exchange progression, only false theater and every time they have guests or show up in another apartment they cut off any progress or progression of the other tenants as already demonstrated with Isa and Bart. I don't think they'll leave the project unfortunately, but I prefer them out.

If a tenants are going to play that game, and be among other people who do it, then they have to eventually progress, otherwise, it starts to feel like a scam. 

its the great pumpkin charlie brown halloween GIF by Peanuts