Jump to content
Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.

Recommended Posts

Hi @Daniel&Dominessa here is sample of your cooking this morning, unfortunately you were very quiet and difficult to hear. I think it could have been interesting to hear what you were doing.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hi @Daniel&Dominessa here is sample of your cooking this morning, unfortunately you were very quiet and difficult to hear. I think it could have been interesting to hear what you were doing.👍

Are you stupid or what !!!she is making a steak pie😀😀😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, groomy said:

Five people fell under investigation, the website with broadcasts was blocked.

Volgograd law enforcement authorities have identified a group that hired students for filming pornographic videos. Footages from 4K cameras were broadcast to Europe and the US. The investigation suspected five people in the production of pornography; they deny guilt, Rossiya24 reports.

According to the investigation, Ivan Koval returned to Russia after 10 years of work at a construction site in the US and decided to shoot a reality show and raised money for a subscription. The investigators named Dmitry Korneev the ideological inspirer, and Vitaly Bazarev as the editor and technical specialist.

As the investigation found out, the men paid students $500 a month and provided free apartments. All rooms of the apartments are equipped with cameras. Young people do what they want, as long as it fixes subscribers.

Now the website is blocked, and the apartments are sealed. Videos sent for examination. Suspects claimed that they shot the analog of Dom-2 and did not violate the law.

EN.CRIMERUSSIA.COM

Five people fell under investigation, the website with broadcasts was blocked.

 

Thanks. Do you know what means "dom-2" ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

Thanks. Do you know what means "dom-2" ?

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
DOM2.RU

Все серии проекта ДОМ-2, самая актуальная информация о героях и ведущих, блоги и видеоблоги участников, обсуждение участников...

Super-popular russian reality show with fake love/wedding, intrigues, fights and game of thrones -  15 years online (in TV format). But without sex (TV). Nude are closed - by blurring. Now they have a subscription - without censorship and additional materials. But there is such level content.

97104c4b08511a772196843dad19252d.jpg

8a542c6774adafa96dc3c66eac499529.jpg

834542b755bd392b71eb520c87114076.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, groomy said:
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
DOM2.RU

Все серии проекта ДОМ-2, самая актуальная информация о героях и ведущих, блоги и видеоблоги участников, обсуждение участников...

Super-popular russian reality show with fake love/wedding, intrigues, fights and game of thrones -  15 years online (in TV format). But without sex (TV). Nude are closed - by blurring. Now they have a subscription - without censorship and additional materials. But there is such level content.

97104c4b08511a772196843dad19252d.jpg

8a542c6774adafa96dc3c66eac499529.jpg

834542b755bd392b71eb520c87114076.jpg

Thanks, kind of Big Brother, so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Domi really works hard for summer vacation.🏝️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Are you stupid or what !!!she is making a steak pie😀😀😀

What's steak pie?😜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Just In said:

What's steak pie?😜

It's a few eggs in a bowl that you mix together and then heat in a pan.😀

I suppose you want to know how to make an omelette.Well first you get some puff pastry and****************😀😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Just In said:

Hi @Daniel&Dominessa here is sample of your cooking this morning, unfortunately you were very quiet and difficult to hear. I think it could have been interesting to hear what you were doing.👍

Like she is at a cooking show and teaches us how to make steak pie or whatever she was cooking. She is the hottest chef ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...