Jump to content
Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.

Recommended Posts

Condor should meet with Pia 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can definitely say that Condor has harem.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose the most we can hope for is more side by side sex

image.thumb.png.eb248506393f402322196c60fec1611a.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

I suppose the most we can hope for is more side by side sex

image.thumb.png.eb248506393f402322196c60fec1611a.png  0

I suppose the most we can hope for is that spaghetti boy takes of that fucking ridiculous white rabbits ears.If we asked him he probably would take them off but the dopey bastard would probably put the black ones on.!!!!😥😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I suppose the most we can hope for is that spaghetti boy takes of that fucking ridiculous white rabbits ears.If we asked him he probably would take them off but the dopey bastard would probably put the black ones on.!!!!😥😥

Lol these ears are really quite ridiculous. But why spaghetti boy? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol these ears are really quite ridiculous. But why spaghetti boy? 

A number of months ago he was in the kitchen totally naked as per usual leaning over the kitchen table attacking a plate of spaghetti,his face was practically in the stuff and to make it worse he was playing with his dick at the same time,not a pretty sight.It is just one of these moments that you particularly remember for your self that others may not think twice about.I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

A number of months ago he was in the kitchen totally naked as per usual leaning over the kitchen table attacking a plate of spaghetti,his face was practically in the stuff and to make it worse he was playing with his dick at the same time,not a pretty sight.It is just one of these moments that you particularly remember for your self that others may not think twice about.I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Lol that sounds quite funny to me 🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phil4466 said:

So we have her name: Medusa !

Good name 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice view, Medusa 😁

DanielDomiCondorMedusa1.thumb.JPG.29f38092fda0abab63b6557405af6b7f.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice view, Medusa 😁

DanielDomiCondorMedusa1.thumb.JPG.29f38092fda0abab63b6557405af6b7f.JPG

Now I have the answer to the question I was asking myself ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...