Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

Thanks Leora

Today I had the privilege to watch you live, since the week when Mother Nature forced you to suspend these "activities."

You're always super awesome ....

PS: Thanks to all who have posted since then, photos or videos. Much apreciated!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is no current action in the L&P apartment.

Here's the question: How many of you would leave RLC if Leora was gone?

Just a squirrelish question, but on-topic, and of utmost importance.

I for one would not remain with RLC to me there is nothing else to watch. 

• Upvote 1

Another thoughtful day from The Little One....She knew she would be out all day, so she rose early and gave us a very good show before leaving, and on return she tucked Paul up in bed, sung him a lullaby and proceeded to give us another one just for the fun of it.....And that is why after Leora there is nothing...A black hole which will be near on impossible to fill.👏😸

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Before I got distracted by an harassing electricity company having already spent the afternoon in a hospital, I just wanted to say, having witnessed this afternoon's entertainment live,

BODACIOUS BOOTYLICIOUS GODDESS

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is no current action in the L&P apartment.

Here's the question: How many of you would leave RLC if Leora was gone?

Just a squirrelish question, but on-topic, and of utmost importance.

Leora  has been like a vintage wine from the time she first showed up as part of the RLC group. Improving with age, and is not slowing down one bit. Yes, she has been handicapped by Paul's presence at times. However, it seems there has possibly been a mutual agreement. Between her and Paul.

I do not see any of the new arrivals being nearly on the same plateau that, Leora is the sole occupant of. 

To answer the question directly. I would definitely stop being a paying member to RLC. I may watch occasionally. But it will nearly impossible to find another lovely person whose personality, would compare to Leora's addictiveness !!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora  has been like a vintage wine from the time she first showed up as part of the RLC group. Improving with age, and is not slowing down one bit. Yes, she has been handicapped by Paul's presence at times. However, it seems there has possibly been a mutual agreement. Between her and Paul.

I do not see any of the new arrivals being nearly on the same plateau that, Leora is the sole occupant of. 

To answer the question directly. I would definitely stop being a paying member to RLC. I may watch occasionally. But it will nearly impossible to find another lovely person whose personality, would compare to Leora's addictiveness !!

And it's not simply just for the bates as we could find that anywhere  on the interwebs. There is for me just some mistique about her. The bates are just as said earlier, the icing on the cake. No one else I have seen on RLC could ever compare. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And it's not simply just for the bates as we could find that anywhere  on the interwebs. There is for me just some mistique about her. The bates are just as said earlier, the icing on the cake. No one else I have seen on RLC could ever compare. 

Years ago I gave about 20 reasons why The Goddess was worth watching more than anyone else and she was not even that good at bating back then.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

For me every free camera on RLC is frozen. I cannot watch anything. Anyone have a suggestion as to why this has happened?

I just tested three different apartments, all are working.  My first thought is that is you have lost your internet connection. 

It does not appear to be a RLC  issue. I am still watching one as I am typing this. There is no break in the action.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

I just tested three different apartments, all are working.  My first thought is that is you have lost your internet connection. 

It does not appear to be a RLC  issue. I am still watching one as I am typing this. There is no break in the action.

I can also confirm that all cameras are working, suspect something on your end @Miraguy

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

For me every free camera on RLC is frozen. I cannot watch anything. Anyone have a suggestion as to why this has happened?

Thinking back on my post. You are still connected to the internet, or you would not have been able to have made the post.  I am, by no means, the expert regarding the ins and outs of the net. 

That in my opinion,  would be between your server, and RLC's server.

• Like 1