Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

Could this be the beginning of another virtually fruitless and boring week from the Dynamic Duo?

Three good weekends of vintage Leora, and now back to the "I'm doing you all a favour" quickie scenario.

And Auntie is due at the weekend......Suck it up folks, this is as good as it gets. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Oh Leora you're reminding me so much of The Soup Nazi " No bating for you RLC members".... yes I'm joking but paying money is no joke and I'm seriously cannot see renewing my replay tokens even though I have one day left for replays

• Like 1

alle rlc-mitglieder müßten diese Wohnung blockieren dann müßte das faule Geschwür auch wieder arbeiten und nicht bis 15 Uhr im bett liegen wenn normale Männer schon wieder von der arbeit kommen ihr könnt sagen was ihr wollt die Eltern von dem faulenzer haben ihn sehr schlecht erzogen

6 hours ago, european said:

all rlc-members would have to block this apartment then the lazy ulcer would have to work again and not be in bed until 15 o'clock when normal men come back from work you can say what you want the parents of the lazybones have brought him very bad

Yes we can call him lazy, and I suppose from our perspective he is, but then, we are not living his life are we?

He took a gamble last June to cease regular employment and work from home at his own business, none of us liked the idea, because it encroached on Leora's freedom, and the dynamics of the apartment changed accordingly. But!! He has stuck at it, and as can be seen recently, the workload seems to be picking up, and he is averaging 2-3 repairs per week...just how much he charges for the repairs we don't know, but that's his business.

In all fairness to him, he can only do what is put in front of him, he cannot pluck repairs out of thin air, so he stays up late every night and therefor sleeps in very late in the day, but this has always been common practice with these two people, they have always appeared dysfunctional to us viewers, but perhaps their schedule is controlled by other countries time zones?

Personally, I don't care if he stays in bed permanently, at least it would give Leora the freedom to do what she excels in, when given the opportunity, because as it stands at the moment I believe the negative's are far outweighing the positives in this apartment.

From the perspective of a person who does not pay to watch RLC, she is probably keeping them happy, but personally speaking from the perspective of an RLC premium member, I am not overjoyed with the present situation.....Not pertaining to Paul's perceived laziness, but by his constant presence.

In my opinion for what its worth, we are only enjoying about 70-80% of Leora's true capability......And possibly less than that if she chooses. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

He has stuck at it, and as can be seen recently, the workload seems to be picking up, and he is averaging 2-3 repairs per week...just how much he charges for the repairs we don't know, but that's his business.

In all fairness to him, he can only do what is put in front of him, he cannot pluck repairs out of thin air. 

jimbo, with just 2-3 repairs a week he's never going to make a living out of phone repairs, because he can only charge the going rate if not slightly less, so unless he goes out and looks for business by advertising his services he's going to continue bumbling along with what little he does do, maybe he's happy just doing that and controlling what she can get up to by just being there annoying us in the process.

One day he may realise, hopefully not before it's not too late, that it's not his charmingly dull personality that's keeping a roof over their heads and the copious amount of food on the table, he regularly enjoys stuffing his face with.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, with just 2-3 repairs a week he's never going to make a living out of phone repairs, because he can only charge the going rate if not slightly less, so unless he goes out and looks for business by advertising his services he's going to continue bumbling along with what little he does do, maybe he's happy just doing that and controlling what she can get up to by just being there annoying us in the process.

One day he may realise, hopefully not before it's not too late, that it's not his charmingly dull personality that's keeping a roof over their heads and the copious amount of food on the table, he regularly enjoys stuffing his face with.

Paul knows he doesn't have to work, Leora & Eva are the ones that pay the bills, as long as Leora keeps Paul he doesn't have to work

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

wenn er so arbeiten würde wie er frißt wäre er sehr fleisig aber er wird ja wie man sieht jeden tag dicker er hat ja auch keine Bewegung außer bett Sofa stuhl und zurück er ist wie eine eule nachts aktiv tagsüber schlafen

20 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I was being as generous and non critical of him as I could muster, obviously I wasted my time...😹 In future I shall carry on being my normal critical ( but I believe honest ) obnoxious self.....

Yes! He’s a lazy self centred person, who in my opinion is dragging a good woman down. 

That’s better, I’m much too old to change now....Please or offend, I say it as I see it....Not everyone agrees with me, but I can live with that.

Thanks for reminding me Newark ...😸👍

• Like 4

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Could this be the beginning of another virtually fruitless and boring week from the Dynamic Duo?

Three good weekends of vintage Leora, and now back to the "I'm doing you all a favour" quickie scenario.

And Auntie is due at the weekend......Suck it up folks, this is as good as it gets. :biggrin:

I doubt you will even get that much, maybe a little tease if you're lucky. 

• Like 3