R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

31 minutes ago, moules said:

or maybe she is not gone for good, and only for the summer.

Ho god thats would the biggest joke ever,she took all her clothes,personal objects etc,maybe three months of summer vacation🤣.But after all the unbelievable things i seen in this motel travel no real life in cams i wouldn't be super surprised.I think is just that..rlc puted so many vacations warnings in this place that themselfs decided to go.....va..ca...tionssss.

• Like 1

They finaly notice that one of the nothings leaved,only took several days..but finaly they notice.Pimp,rest of "residents" must be working hard to bring a friend of them to replace the other..who I see ready for more of nothing!?Hell yes.

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

the monthly show of emily is on the go in the kitchen

Indeed,still two weeks to go..so at least one more bate with dildo and if pimp is avaliable also a couple of "parties"(by parties i meant sit in kitchen or sofa and turn on the lights bar).bored over it GIF by Originals.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Till end of month😅.That means one bate left and a couple pimp "parties".

ah ok I was thinking it was before your end of suscription 🙂 mine finish tomorrow and I am glad with that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, firewall said:

the monthly show of emily is on the go in the kitchen

What kind of nonsense was that? That was even worse than the stupid Shows the girls in Barcelona do. 

I really hope RLC turns off the lights in this apartment soon. It's really time for a cast that takes the project seriously. Emily was a mistake right from the start and Angie's time has also expired (does not really spend any more value time in the Apartment).  

BTW, Why the hell is Samantha still listed. She moved out three days ago (with several maintenance intervals in between).

• Like 1