R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

Is rlc not "telling the truth" to their clients?They taken out the vacations sign an couple days ago..although obvious someone still didn't returned and is still in "vacations".Its all horrible in this house and people in it iuksss.

15 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

if samantha goes naked with her wonderful sandals and makes a lesbian show with a guest with nice tits maybe this apartment is saved. lately it's a bit crap like all rlc

lol and just wait for the weekend guy to show up so he can cart the girls outside for a brief interlude!!  i honestly, from what i've read about this apartment, can't believe RLC has done nothing with the inhabitants!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol and just wait for the weekend guy to show up so he can cart the girls outside for a brief interlude!!  i honestly, from what i've read about this apartment, can't believe RLC has done nothing with the inhabitants!

Shit Harley--he is early this week--already in the Kitchen and brought another girl :biggrin:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Shit Harley--he is early this week--already in the Kitchen and brought another girl :biggrin:

lol can't say I blame him, he has a good thing going on.  he shows up and probably brings refreshments and the girls compensate him for it.  sounds like this time he brought another girl with him to make people want to watch.  good gig if you can get it!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol can't say I blame him, he has a good thing going on.  he shows up and probably brings refreshments and the girls compensate him for it.  sounds like this time he brought another girl with him to make people want to watch.  good gig if you can get it!!

Never seen any money change hands :biggrin: (and never seen him get laid in this apartment by any of the girls either)  

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Never seen any money change hands :biggrin: (and never seen him get laid in this apartment by any of the girls either)  

plus, you would never see money change hands anyway.....they aren't as stupid as the one guy was in the now apt of Nina&Kira.