Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the first house where I started spending money for things like this. Thanks to them I became an active member at CC again. and thanks to them they became good friends at CC. sometimes I exaggerated.

I wanted to play this song behind everyone who went. I think this is the best song about this house right now.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@alt0na_O7 I admire you very much. One of the most interesting and intriguing persons on this site. I am completely baffled by what I believe is a 7 point deer though. Can you explain that?

deer is defined as "unnecessary, empty, meaningless conversation, chat" in my country. I used it for myself.
The term antlers is used for people who have been cheated by their lover or husband / wife. 
Thanks for the compliment. I wish I lived in the 70s when the world was more beautiful. life in a theater. If you're not an actor, you're an audience. but what you play or watch is always a scenario. I wish money was less important in all our lives though. I will continue to seek true love.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Clara@Stas The sky is the limit. Keep smiling and bending this world to your will. You have a power that few have. Follow you dreams to eternity and beyond. ❤️

Amy, thanks for the words of support. I don’t say goodbye to you all) I’m just moving to a new level❤️💋🥰

• Like 2

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

@Clara and @Stas, I so wish it weren't true. I wish you had not decided
to leave. You will be greatly missed . All the best to you both. Clara, I will
watch you as much as I can if you stay on Chaturbate. I hope you will
continue with that.

100367.gif.cd12c4dda808cc78c7cc24f927668397.gif

tenor(2).gif.21722cb4c78c9a80274e35bba47802df.gif

409604214_Screenshot_2019-09-11335751-I-Miss-You-Like-jpg(JPEGImage520423pixels).thumb.png.ad35a8beac52ab93e6e5930ea207b4ce.png

In other words...A WHOLE BUNCH!!!!

I wish you the very best life has to offer!!

tumblr_lhrpyujE4P1qc4uvwo1_500.gif.1f258bbba2e294336b1f06c3df4e38bb.gif

thank you dear) I'm always glad to see you and of course you can always see me at chaturbate

• Like 1