B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

Das Problem ist "Mädchen auf Urlaub" in Barcelona  #B1 & #B4
Viele User meinen, die Mädchen dürften keine Jungs mitbringen.

Ich würde mich über mehr Jungen bei den "Barcelona Mädchen" freuen, ohne mehr oder weniger auf die (Lesben) Show´s der Mädchen zu verzichten.

The problem is "girl on vacation" in Barcelona
Many users think the girls are not allowed to bring any boys.

I would be happy about more boys at the "Barcelona girls", without giving up the (lesbian) show's of the girls.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Herein lies the problem with these girls and these apartments:

Since these girls are on vacation, for the most part they're not going to have many friends they'll be able to invite over to have genuine fun with.

The girls for the most part can't go out and meet guys because people will just complain about guys in the house.

The girls can't truly act normal because people will complain that they don't do anything.

The only thing left for them to do are these fake cam shows and I always knew something like this was going to happen eventually. Sometimes the posts these guys make on this forum sounds really disgusting and possessive and I think the demands for these girls are way too unrealistic: you want girls who in most cases have never met before to never go out and meet anybody, but instead stay in the house, form "real" friendship bonds with each other all while fucking each other with sincerity. If they don't, they're boring. And if they fake it, well it's all fake so more complaints.

Sometimes in life you have to reap what you sow, and if/when RLC tries to meet the demands of the people who have these unrealistic expectations, well you get things like this.

Good points Misc, but personally I'd rather see them form genuine bonds and friendships with girls they've never met before, act more normal like watch TV, play games, chat, cook and have a few drinks and eat together. But I know guys would complain that they were doing fuck all. I'd like to see them pleasure themselves when it pleases and not when the bonus money is winking at them. And why not bring the odd guy back. Isn't that what girls on vacation would do in the real world...rather than serve up these shows which, when away from RLC, I doubt would happen in their real life back home...

These are just my thoughts and I appreciate I'm probably in the minority here...I think I'd find it easier to step away from RLC now than in the past, even though it's far more explicit than before...

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good points Misc, but personally I'd rather see them form genuine bonds and friendships with girls they've never met before, act more normal like watch TV, play games, chat, cook and have a few drinks and eat together. But I know guys would complain that they were doing fuck all. I'd like to see them pleasure themselves when it pleases and not when the bonus money is winking at them. And why not bring the odd guy back. Isn't that what girls on vacation would do in the real world...rather than serve up these shows which, when away from RLC, I doubt would happen in their real life back home...

These are just my thoughts and I appreciate I'm probably in the minority here...I think I'd find it easier to step away from RLC now than in the past, even though it's far more explicit than before...

I also would love to see this but it's very hard when they are only there for 30 to at most 90 days.  I really liked Elvira and Adelita when they were in B4.  They were a real couple and did everything together in and out of the bedroom.  They knew each other before RLC or we would never have seen that kind of relationship.  They had personalities that made for very good interaction with the other girls as well.  This is what I'd love to see more of in RLC. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I also would love to see this but it's very hard when they are only there for 30 to at most 90 days.  I really liked Elvira and Adelita when they were in B4.  They were a real couple and did everything together in and out of the bedroom.  They knew each other before RLC or we would never have seen that kind of relationship.  They had personalities that made for very good interaction with the other girls as well.  This is what I'd love to see more of in RLC. 

Karol and Amina springs to mind for me...

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Are you watching R1 now?...All they are doing is cleaning the balcony, but having fun doing it and it's a pleasure to watch them acting like normal girls...I love it❣️

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you watching R1 now?...All they are doing is cleaning the balcony, but having fun doing it and it's a pleasure to watch them acting like normal girls...I love it❣️

Sorry, I don't even know which apartment R1 is so no I'm not watching it.  I'll look for it. 

I didn't know Karol or Amina but if you say they had the kind of relationship I described then I'd bet anything they knew each other from before.  I'll also bet because of that relationship they were very popular with the CC voyeurs and probably made top cam a lot.  I'd bet they even made top cam just being happy doing things together out of the bedroom when there were other fake sex shows going on in other apartments.  Maybe I'm wrong but the would have been top cam in my book

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sorry, I don't even know which apartment R1 is so no I'm not watching it.  I'll look for it. 

I didn't know Karol or Amina but if you say they had the kind of relationship I described then I'd bet anything they knew each other from before.  I'll also bet because of that relationship they were very popular with the CC voyeurs and probably made top cam a lot.  I'd bet they even made top cam just being happy doing things together out of the bedroom when there were other fake sex shows going on in other apartments.  Maybe I'm wrong but the would have been top cam in my book

I might be wrong, but there was every indication they only met here on RLC. They didn't even share the same apt. They had 2 or 3 sexual episodes, but they were very sensual, intimate and erotic. Yes, they were very popular, even when they weren't doing much. They were very touchy/feely. even in the company of all the other girls. Their relationship went beyond the norm and, I for one, loved watching them together. If it was just a show, they were fucking good actresses! I might be a little biased though, as Karol has always been in my top 5 girls...

R1 is the most genuine, real all girls apt..Not a showgirl in sight...and all lovely ❤️ 

• Like 1

Another thing I was just thinking is who's to say that a strong bond or friendship or even a true relationship couldn't start with being involved in one of these fake sex shows even between girls who never knew each other before?  It could happen. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I might be wrong, but there was every indication they only met here on RLC. They didn't even share the same apt. They had 2 or 3 sexual episodes, but they were very sensual, intimate and erotic. Yes, they were very popular, even when they weren't doing much. They were very touchy/feely. even in the company of all the other girls. Their relationship went beyond the norm and, I for one, loved watching them together. If it was just a show, they were fucking good actresses! I might be a little biased though, as Karol has always been in my top 5 girls...

R1 is the most genuine, real all girls apt..Not a showgirl in sight...and all lovely ❤️ 

You must have posted this as I was typing my last post.  If you are right and they didn't know each other before then it proves my point.  It can happen and quite possibly could have started with a fake sex show.  Why not.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

You must have posted this as I was typing my last post.  If you are right and they didn't know each other before then it proves my point.  It can happen and quite possibly could have started with a fake sex show.  Why not.

It might happen, but those 2 gradually grew into the relationship and there were no fake sex shows at any point during it...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It might happen, but those 2 gradually grew into the relationship and there were no fake sex shows at any point during it...

Then I'd bet dollars to donuts one of 2 things is true.  Maybe both.  Either they were both in Barcelone before, whether in the same apartment or not and were on return visits and did know each other.  OR they did meet for the first time but it took more than a short 30 day period.  If neither is true then they were extraordinarily special and lucky.