B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That isn't pissing me off anyhow.  I was thinking that something like that must have been in play.  I'll admit though that it's one fairy tale I would have liked to believe in.

i can understand that don't, it has always been the fake shows with no real intimacy between the girls.  there was one night a long time ago that girls named Alma and Anna had gone out to a club or dinner or wherever they went for new years and they were a little tipsy before they left.  one of the greatest nights on RLC almost happened when they got back home, with real passion and love but the SUPER model Anna couldn't get over the cams being there and it fizzled out to one of the lamest shows on RLC in my opinion.

The only way you are going to get anything remotely close to true passion and intimacy, is for there to be an actual couples of girls that are in love with each other and want to show their love for each other.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i can understand that don't, it has always been the fake shows with no real intimacy between the girls.  there was one night a long time ago that girls named Alma and Anna had gone out to a club or dinner or wherever they went for new years and they were a little tipsy before they left.  one of the greatest nights on RLC almost happened when they got back home, with real passion and love but the SUPER model Anna couldn't get over the cams being there and it fizzled out to one of the lamest shows on RLC in my opinion.

The only way you are going to get anything remotely close to true passion and intimacy for there to be an actual couples of girls that are in love with each other and want to show their love for each other.

So you are saying this fairy tale relationship between Dala and Anita never really existed.  Too bad.😭

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So you are saying this fairy tale relationship between Dala and Anita never really existed.  Too bad.😭

i'm saying they were good for the cameras towards the end of both of their stays.  Of course you have to understand that I didn't see much of it, only the videos that I could find on the internet and that's it.  I didn't see the night that Anita fell off the bed onto a wine glass and cut her leg or butt area and I didn't see most of the times they might have been together.  Most of it is my opinion based on what I read and what I know about how the girls act in the Barcelona apartments.  Just wanted to make that clear!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm saying they were good for the cameras towards the end of both of their stays.  Of course you have to understand that I didn't see much of it, only the videos that I could find on the internet and that's it.  I didn't see the night that Anita fell off the bed onto a wine glass and cut her leg or butt area and I didn't see most of the times they might have been together.  Just wanted to make that clear!

I understand.  Everybody sees things differently and nobody sees it all.  I'm sure some here believe it was all very real and I would like to believe it too.  Who knows, maybe they are right and you're wrong. You have to admit it would make a great movie.  I'd definitely see it or buy it. 😊

• Like 1

Daniela has herself all made up and in the sexy outfit she wore last night and is taking pics/video of herself in her bed.  I wonder who she's sending that to.  Me maybe? 😉

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The only way you are going to get anything remotely close to true passion and intimacy, is for there to be an actual couples of girls that are in love with each other and want to show their love for each other.

RLC has such a thing IMO---Try reading the Nina Kira apartment forum--and if anyone can see it try watching---

Ariela was completely released with Daniela and Amalia(Ariela unfortunately,is bridled by Olya and Adelita at B4),intense licking, rubbing and fingering,of course,minus Pam(why u stop the action,bxxch)and minus this bedroom with all cameras located to the rear,it would have been an ultimate dream,i speak only for me,but a 3Some with Ar,Dan&Am in the bed of Tori with the new camera...
I catch with my giant glove...

Aside
RLC, I must confess that what you did by placing AmPam & D is pure evil,and make me completely nuts about this configuration of B1,i m trapped and i love it, moreover seen the effervescence of the CC forum around this apt,it's a win-win,it's been a long time since there has been so much involvement into CC,good or bad,that is not the point,who cares about that maybe "the strange",the lines run at the speed of a crazy train,i m thrilled,dont stop guys... 👀

Aside II
Ariela,unexpected for me...
Dont stop too...
Please...
Begging you...
On my knees... :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

RLC has such a thing IMO---Try reading the Nina Kira apartment forum--and if anyone can see it try watching---

I just took a look and there is "something" laying on the sofa.  I'm not sure what it is but it sure doesn't look like a girl.  Even the cat is rolling over laughing at it.😀

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just took a look and there is "something" laying on the sofa.  I'm not sure what it is but it sure doesn't look like a girl.  Even the cat is rolling over laughing at it.😀

I haven't seen any sex action there for more then 2 weeks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Ariela was completely released with Daniela and Amalia(Ariela unfortunately,is bridled by Olya and Adelita at B4),intense licking, rubbing and fingering,of course,minus Pam(why u stop the action,bxxch)and minus this bedroom with all cameras located to the rear,it would have been an ultimate dream,i speak only for me,but a 3Some with Ar,Dan&Am in the bed of Tori with the new camera...
I catch with my giant glove...

Aside
RLC, I must confess that what you did by placing AmPam & D is pure evil,and make me completely nuts about this configuration of B1,i m trapped and i love it, moreover seen the effervescence of the CC forum around this apt,it's a win-win,it's been a long time since there has been so much involvement into CC,good or bad,that is not the point,who cares about that maybe "the strange",the lines run at the speed of a crazy train,i m thrilled,dont stop guys... 👀

Aside II
Ariela,unexpected for me...
Dont stop too...
Please...
Begging you...
On my knees... :biggrin:

I have to agree with you.  I thought it was great but would have been a lot better in a different room with more room, better camera and WITHOUT Pam.  I want to see a lot more, especially Ariela and Daniela toghether.  They really hit it off last night.  In B4 Ariela isn't participating nearly as much with Olya as she was before.  Maybe because Olya has been spending so much time playing with Adelita and Lorraine and Ariela doesn't like that.  So maybe the timing is good for Ariela and Daniela to get more involved.  I hope so.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1