Courtney (2019) Part #1

they are gone the party must be somewhere outside .

for subscribers of VHTV just to view a boring couple sleeping or watching TV,fucking following always the same script,....etc

conclusion: that couple is to be indexed in the category "boring and selfish"(thus to  forget )

sorry for what you had read  it's my conclusion  and i don't will follow more that couple

I agree it's pretty dull right now, but give it time. If we remember the last time they lived together, then we know Jason is a swinger and enjoyed a few threesomes with Courtney and other guys. Courtney also loves to fuck and will be tempted sooner or later. What would be ideal would be the stability of Jason plus the occasional "wild thing" moment for us voyeurs - I think this will come.  

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, Friday night looks like this at my place some times.

Like nothing happening?, nahhh don't believe it Ash If that was your place this shot would be after youv'e worn the poor devil out lool

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Like nothing happening?, nahhh don't believe it Ash If that was your place this shot would be after youv'e worn the poor devil out lool

Oh I wish!  I'm not complaining though. I can hear if I was on VH," Oh Ashley has gotten so boring, she only gives it to Guy 5 times a week with very few seconds. And when they have guests, poor Guy can't sample any of her friends because she would beso jealous of them having sex with him. But she has no problem reaching over and rubbing a friends balls and sticking a wet finger in their asses. Whoa hold on, scratch that last remark, just daydreaming!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh I wish!  I'm not complaining though. I can hear if I was on VH," Oh Ashley has gotten so boring, she only gives it to Guy 5 times a week with very few seconds. And when they have guests, poor Guy can't sample any of her friends because she would beso jealous of them having sex with him. But she has no problem reaching over and rubbing a friends balls and sticking a wet finger in their asses. Whoa hold on, scratch that last remark, just daydreaming!

If only eh Ash lool, carry on dreaming babe.::)

• Like 1