R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Kristy with you and Stefan? Like I said; if so, I feel sorry for Kristy.

"But Kristy with you and Stefan,if so i feel sorry for Kristy"...bastardddd!😂.

I really don't understand why the dislike toward Stefan,yes he can be sometimes "macho man" and kinda fool,but he gives her atention,makes her laught a lot and the talk about sex..never seen Kristy so adventurous in it like she is with him.He may not looks as good as the "top models" type she dated but that isn't everything.Personaly i have respect for him because for exemple he doesn't need to hide cams or stay all the time with Kristy outside,the rest..it's her that knows if he his right for her or not and the talk about her getting pleasure or not,orgasm or not..only her(and at max him)know about it..Personaly still can't see by looking to screen if an girl have 100% sure an orgasm or not,i notice the obvious small details that shows she is excited..like the nipples..or how wet she is,but that's it..the rest only her knows for sure.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In Kristy's life outside the apartment I see her work, I see her vacations, I see the Angels, I see her friends, I see her family, I see her pets; but I see no Stefan. Strange! Maybe Stefan is just her bf for RLC purposes.:confused:

It's Still an roommates place,so a lot of people expect,want to see more just the girls,if people already mad with Kristy and Mara boyfriends and they are only few days a week in the house i could only imagine if the dudes lived with them always hehe,Personaly also like more this way,with girls more present and boyfriends appearing from time to time.Honestly with maybe Alana exception i think none of the girls use this house as their house,i feel all have their own places and stay there a lot.In any case even if Stefan or Joe are just..rlc boyfriends..it's still miles better than phone boyfriends,or roses boyfriends that we never see.

Wonder if Rlc knows three of them left house with bags some days ago,no warning to clients nothing,imagine an rlc user that didn't watch the site for some days and like to fallow this house..he,her would be lost,not knowing what the hell is going on.Good Job!

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Wonder if Rlc knows three of them left house with bags some days ago,no warning to clients nothing,imagine an rlc user that didn't watch the site for some days and like to fallow this house..he,her would be lost,not knowing what the hell is going on.Good Job!

"On vecation till 16 May" markings in the apartment list. 

Sometimes RLC may take a day, or they forget it, but most of the time there is a corresponding note. 

• Like 1

Yes it's a show in the kitchen. Don't understand the language, but the body language is like the argument may 2., where BF slapped her. He's pointing his finger at her, talking down to her, she's just sitting there with eyes down, like a teenager getting abused be the parents. But he'll never win. (Hope so).

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Yes it's a show in the kitchen. Don't understand the language, but the body language is like the argument may 2., where BF slapped her. He's pointing his finger at her, talking down to her, she's just sitting there with eyes down, like a teenager getting abused be the parents. But he'll never win. (Hope so).

It's happening more often...It'll be his loss because she won't take his shit forever...

It can't possibly be her fault...😏

• Like 2

Agree naga. Nice you're back. Thinking is this the end? (Too optimistic, LOL). She's looking in the ceiling, she's in full controll. It's like the way he tries to cum in her mouth, though she doesn't want that, he just keep trying the same shit. He doesn't realize she's the best he'll ever meet in life. IDIOT.

• Like 1