R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

He doesn't realize she's the best he'll ever meet in life.

I'm sorry but this is an incredibly stupid and presumptuous statement, especially coming from someone has no idea who these people actually are nor understands a single thing they say.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but this is an incredibly stupid and presumptuous statement, especially coming from someone has no idea who these people actually are nor understands a single thing they say.

It's so easy to see whats going on. He's trying to take the lead as a man (30), where in reality she (25)  is the grown up person. Hope she dumps the idiot before he accidentally makes her pregnant. 

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

It's so easy to see whats going on. He's trying to take the lead as a man (30), where in reality she (25)  is the grown up person. Hope she dumps the idiot before he accidentally makes her pregnant. 

As I said before, I have never seen Kristy BF become violent. 

Nevertheless, I suspect that you are classifying the whole situation wrongly or at least far too extremely. Especially since we do not understand a word, it is almost impossible to judge who has the more reasonable arguments. It might just that he is trying to convince Kristy something total useful and reasonable, but in any case, finally accepts her decision. We simply do not know about what they are talking.

• Upvote 1

i learned several things in rlc after all this years,one of them is that specialy Regard this houses with young girls,roommates usualy a lot of viewers prefer to watch them alone,seing their showers,watching them doing routine stuff(like stay in bad looking to phone and watching tv)watch their bates etc,if this type of houses the girls have boyfriends usualy they will be monsters,unworthy of such "goddesses,pure "princesses"),being an roommates like this one,or even the Barca houses..dudes will always be terrible and not worth of the girls.Best exemple and recent is Mara boyfriend..dude never gets very stressed,treats her pretty good,they seem an nice couple and happy together..but somehow even him isn't worth of being in an relationship with her.This is an roommates houses,isn't an singles houses were the residents can't have personal relationships.If Kristy and boyfriend and Mara and boyfriend weren't showing their lifes then this place would be just like before..with girls having relationships outside,making vacations after vacations and only intim stuff would be the classical bates in shower and bed(still present with Alana and Rosa).

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

"On vecation till 16 May" markings in the apartment list. 

Sometimes RLC may take a day, or they forget it, but most of the time there is a corresponding note. 

Had no ideia we could see the vacations time,indeed passing the mousse cursor over the plaine signal shows info.

36 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As I said before, I have never seen Kristy BF become violent. 

Nevertheless, I suspect that you are classifying the whole situation wrongly or at least far too extremely. Especially since we do not understand a word, it is almost impossible to judge who has the more reasonable arguments. It might just that he is trying to convince Kristy something total useful and reasonable, but in any case, finally accepts her decision. We simply do not know about what they are talking.

He has slapped her twice, once at the party when he was drunk, Mara's BF watched over her the rest of the night. The other time was may 2. in front of Alana and Rosalie. Arguing in bedroom, she told him twice he was too agressive.

7 hours ago, northguy said:

Yes it's a show in the kitchen. Don't understand the language, but the body language is like the argument may 2., where BF slapped her. He's pointing his finger at her, talking down to her, she's just sitting there with eyes down, like a teenager getting abused be the parents. But he'll never win. (Hope so).

LOL that's what I want to see to save an apartment!!