Leora & Paul - Pictures (2019) #2

13 minutes ago, Hope85 said:

Muchas Gracias amigo Xanadu

....donde hay que publicar las imágenes para el concurso??

Siga la flecha, "enter" para poner una o más fotos y luego esperamos los votos.

CRd0.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:22 AM, Hope85 said:

...miraré si hay algo que merezca la pena publicarse en un concurso :biggrin:

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In the Photo of the Month there were some Pictures that had to be removed. Those were the ones with RLC Content.

Due to the Nature of DMCA Takedowns we can no longer allow any Images from RLC to be posted Directly in the Photo of the Month Contest.

Any other Images are fine but we can't allow anything from RLC, Camarads, Voyeurhouse.com, Spygasm or any Illegal Materials.

Thank You for Your Understanding.

Mes deux photos de Leora ont été supprimées ! Ce concours n'a plus aucun intérêt si nous n'avons plus le droit de mettre des photos de Leora, Ulyana, Angie, etc. Ce que certains

Font très bien et ce depuis longtemps. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xanadu said:

‎My two photos of Leora have been removed! This contest has more no interest if we no longer have the right to put pictures of Leora, Ulyana, Angie, etc. What some‎

‎Do very well for a long time. ‎

Cam Caps has been pulled offline before from a DMCA Takedown back in July of 2017 and we don't need for that too happen again as it affects the whole Forum. So the best thing do was to remove the content before getting ordered to do so. We have to Protect Our Servers from getting pulled Offline.    You can still post the Pictures in the Regular Picture Boards but just not in the Photo of the Month. 

The Photo of the Month Uploads Directly to the Cam Caps Servers and In the Open Picture Apartment Topics a Third Party Host is used for Uploading.

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cam Caps has been pulled offline before from a DMCA Takedown back in July of 2017 and we don't need for that too happen again as it affects the whole Forum. So the best thing do was to remove the content before getting ordered to do so. We have to Protect Our Servers from getting pulled Offline.    You can still post the Pictures in the Regular Picture Boards but just not in the Photo of the Month. 

The Photo of the Month Uploads Directly to the Cam Caps Servers and In the Open Picture Apartment Topics a Third Party Host is used for Uploading.

Thanks StnCld316 I understand better now with your explanation.

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2019 at 5:46 AM, manymuth said:

Isn't it lovely?

3d5297bded83a36f7e013e77d8be3d50.jpg

really trying not to think

lube and push slowly

butt I can't help it

I need medication!!!!!!!! call 911 for me, please!!!

don't get me wrong, anal is highly overrated

but visually 😭 just beautiful

hotdam

• Like 2