Leora & Paul - Pictures (2019) #2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's been a long day. Time for some rest.  When I come back all the Russian Apartments will go to the Archives.  

Why ... if you do that it's like we turn the page and nothing exist enymore. they can stay for a moment untill RLC changing again .. why not remembering the past 

1 minute ago, Rod001 said:

Why ... if you do that it's like we turn the page and nothing exist enymore. they can stay for a moment untill RLC changing again .. why not 

People can still comment in the Topics from the Archives.  I already have the Online Apartments listed at 8 so I kind of got to keep things straight without too much falling behind.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

People can still comment in the Topics from the Archives.  I already have the Online Apartments listed at 8 so I kind of got to keep things straight without too much falling behind.

forrest gump running GIF      ah ah ah Stn Always ... have a good night man 

• Like 1

Je m’en fous qu’il supprime des appartements, mais au moins qu’il laisse Leora, si Leora et plus la RLC pour moi c’est fini.

I do not care if he removes apartments, but at least he leaves Leora, if Leora and the RLC for me it's over.

• Like 4

J’étais sur RLC juste pour Leora si elle ne revient pas RLC pour moi c’est fini, j’espère juste qu’on retrouvera Leora sur un autre site ou sur chaturbate

Si vous retrouver Leora sur un site se serai bien de nous le dire Merci

I was on RLC just for Leora if she does not come back RLC for me it's over, I just hope we find Leora on another site or chaturbate

If you find Leora on a site will be good to tell us Thank you

This is what I believe and hope for
I wish everyone had their own contract, but that's probably not true

Eva & Sam                               hopefully their own apartment with contract       
Leora & Paul                            hopefully their own apartment with contract
Nelly & Bogdan                          hopefully their own apartment with contract
Jane & Dick                             hopefully their own apartment with contract
Nina & Kira                             hopefully their own apartment with contract
Asya & Artem                            hopefully their own apartment with contract
Olivia & Nick                           hopefully their own apartment with contract
Ulyana & Marat                          hopefully their own apartment with contract        
Yulia & Ivan                            hopefully their own apartment with contract
Chloe & Tyler                           hopefully their own apartment with contract
Adeline & Markus                        hopefully their own apartment with contract
Maya                                    hopefully their own apartment with contract
Lana & Robert                           hopefully their own apartment with contract

Anabel & Efim                           probably rlc stands for the contract
Angie, Emily                            probably rlc stands for the contract
Kristy, Maracuya,Alana, Rosalie         probably rlc stands for the contract