B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

When the #1 thread was full, I created a new one, I had obviously missed that Noldus had cheated, and created one half a day before. 😛 Sorry!

It is harder to keep track on everything now, with May #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 etc. As I've said many times, I liked it alot better when it was just one thread. What is actually the point of continuing with Admin's new "old system", when clearly everyone just want to post in a general thread anyway?

No Problem.  I just merged one with the other.

Where is the world did they come up with 5 spectacular NUNS from ? Straight out of the St. Pantheleimon Nunnery in Kiev Ukraine.

They need to take their butts back and say a few Hail Mary's and Our Fathers for screwing the crap out of the voyeur's. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

It used to be like that when if you couldnt see the tongue on the pussy it didnt happen, but that is not the case anymore with the current girls in b4 and b1, problem is just the angle or when they put their legs up a bit so is blocks the view, but other times we been lucky and saw the tongue on the pussy so therefor I think it is real most of the time now.

When you can see it, it's real.......when you can't see it, it's not!!