B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

Just now, SierraTM said:

Yes Amira is the girl you think.

Now I remember we did have some exchanges when Karina, Amira and Serafima were in B1.

Can't say all of them were positives for the girls. Now as I remember more, I really wanted Karina to leave as soon as possible then.

I certainly didn't want Karina to leave RLC.  I wanted her to move to either B2 or B4 to get away from Sera.

Hopefully she is more open this time now that Sera is not involved.

à l’instant, firewall a dit :

one think is sure karina have a nice ass 🙂, just for that I want see her again

I think Amira is the one with the nice ass, no?

It is a real pity both of them are no-show girls, especially Amira.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

never see amira naked because she left one day later after I suscribed, I will tell you later if she have nice ass or not 🙂

il y a 2 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

I certainly didn't want Karina to leave RLC.  I wanted her to move to either B2 or B4 to get away from Sera.

Hopefully she is more open this time now that Sera is not involved.

I hope you are right but I know she is not the kind of girl for this project.

Lets not blame Serafima for their failure to entertain (can't believe I said this but yes). Serafima cannot stop them from bating or from doing shows together.

Amira will be the same. Kind of disappointed to think this way before we even see them online but this is what it is.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I really believe Sera was the reason for that.

I guess we'll just have to hope that without Sera things are different. 🤞

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I really believe Sera was the reason for that.

I guess we'll just have to hope that without Sera things are different. 🤞

Sera is still behind the scenes but not present in an apartment.  you might get lucky this time around.

il y a 3 minutes, firewall a dit :

never see amira naked because she left one day later after I suscribed, I will tell you later if she have nice ass or not 🙂

Ahh yes, missed that point.

You must be glad to be able to see her again but I am not too looking forward to it.

Will be happy to be proven wrong 😅

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Sera is still behind the scenes but not present in an apartment.  you might get lucky this time around.

LMAO what am i saying........you will get lucky this time around if you like the Amalia & Chris show!!

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Boo on Sophie, all show and no go !!! WHY her again ? "The Drag Queen of Feathers"

Karina was quite bashful her first time around, don't expect much from her either. "Top 10 Tent Timer"

I have already forgot all about Amira so you tell she made an impression... LOL RLC is pretty hard up if this is the best they can to bring B-2 back to prominence. 

OH MONICA where fore art though, the Most Magnificent Monumental one ???

drag queen gay GIF by Sarah Zucker

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I know she is still in Barcelona but not sure "how behind the scenes"... or what you mean.

Honestly I don't wish to see her back in RLC again, unless she comes in with her guy which will definitely open her up.

If not, please no more Serafima.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Ahh yes, missed that point.

You must be glad to be able to see her again but I am not too looking forward to it.

Will be happy to be proven wrong 😅

all is possible on rlc, some girls were really boring during their first visit and were more interesting during their second visit (lorraine for example)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO what am i saying........you will get lucky this time around if you like the Amalia & Chris show!!

I'm actually NOT a huge fan of the Amalia and Chris show.  However it's still better than watching nothing which is what B2 has been for a while.