Asia & Hakeem - Pictures (2019)

5 hours ago, p4design said:

No one said Hakeem was a christian.  The original assumption was that he was a practicing Muslim because of his name.  Hence my response.  I'm not talking about the origins of the name, I'm talking about people actually practicing the faith, which was the basis of the original post.  To assume that in general, all people named David are practicing Christians or Jews is so far from the truth that I don't know how you could have said such a thing.  Almost every David I've ever known practiced no religion at all.  Lastly, you should know that generalizations often lead to erroneous assumptions.

WRONG ...COMPLETELY WRONG..and so I close this topic

21 hours ago, viccy said:

Is that a picture or am i blind?

Well well dear...I dont think its a picture or that you are blind...(Thank the heavens that you are not blind  😂). Just  my intuition and that intuition belongs to me. You 

dont have to take it at all but  you can  think about it and check it out all the same  if you like.  Be well.

No one said Hakeem was a christian.  The original assumption was that he was a practicing Muslim because of his name.  Hence my response.  I'm not talking about the origins of the name, I'm talking about people actually practicing the faith, which was the basis of the original post.  To assume that in general, all people named David are practicing Christians or Jews is so far from the truth that I don't know how you could have said such a thing.  Almost every David I've ever known practiced no religion at all.  Lastly, you should know that generalizations often lead to erroneous assumptions.

Well you have just made an erroneous assumption and you know why....Because  you do not know where to draw the line.This is why you need to generalise sometimes.. Take it easy and lets close this topic.

Well you have just made an erroneous assumption and you know why....Because  you do not know where to draw the line.This is why you need to generalise sometimes.. Take it easy and lets close this topic.

On 5/28/2019 at 5:16 PM, Hope85 said:

28_05_2019

VIDEO en Zona de Videos

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Maybe it's a gigolo....  he receive to much differents girls when Asia is out and when he fuck they... it's on the Sofa,  Normally when you are in a relationship, you do not have sex with another girl in the bed of the girl with whom you live.... and he give a little attention at all (like on the  picture just above) after sex,  so my opinion it's for business for the show it's a little to much girls on a short time. Last think i do not write the scripts, if that's the case I'll make you all crazy

THAT...   its true truth GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Maybe it's a gigolo....  he receive to much differents girls when Asia is out and when he fuck they... it's on the Sofa,  Normally when you are in a relationship, you do not have sex with another girl in the bed of the girl with whom you live.... and he give a little attention at all (like on the  picture just above) after sex,  so my opinion it's for business for the show it's a little to much girls on a short time. Last think i don't I do not write the scripts, if that's the case I'll make you all crazy

THAT...   

I don't see how's he's a male prostitute. He doesn't do anything to satisfy the girls, he just does a two minute fingerbang, then starts pounding away. He doesn't have great stamina either.  I know I'd be pissed if I was paying for services and got that type of treatment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KMS said:

@StnCld316 Can you please change the name of the topic to "General Chat". There are maximum 10 pictures on 15 pages.

If no Pictures are Posted there should be no Conversation in this Topic at all.  Everyone knows where the General Chat Topic is.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1