Donna & Steve Chat Topic #1 May 16-June 10 2019

Il y a 6 heures, ze81 a dit :

Think absolutely no one asked for Thomas return😅.If was Vanessa returning then probably would be more welcome.Not to mention alll the drugs they used and from what i seen..they still use.

Yes i did actually a month ago didn't think they would listen to me.😉 Only joking.

• Upvote 1

The technician guy who installed the 2 cameras for RLC in the bathroom of Donna and Steve must be related to Stevie Wonder and liking Ray Charles music... :biggrin:

ASide

+ Thomas,oops sorry, Steve took the side of the bathtub who is filmed,too bad,isnt it...

Miserables RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:05 AM, StnCld316 said:

The Police entered because the Landlord let them in and wanted the Tenants out.  They had to do something wrong to draw the attention.  Usually Landlords don't bother the Tenants.

The Landlord did look a little surprised when seeing the Cameras. Maybe RLC never told them when they signed the lease they were using it as a Voyeur House.

Wrong one of Vanessa's guests raped a girl that was too drunk too consent and soon as she woke up the next morning she was crying and all upset first thing she did was call the cops and as soon as the cops got there the apt went off line or is my memory completely off

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Wrong one of Vanessa's guests raped a girl that was too drunk too consent and soon as she woke up the next morning she was crying and all upset first thing she did was call the cops and as soon as the cops got there the apt went off line or is my memory completely off

I didn't see that part of the Video.  The one I seen was when the Landlord entered with the Police and everyone was quickly packing their stuff and left.