Donna & Steve Chat Topic #1 May 16-June 10 2019

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I didn't see that part of the Video.  The one I seen was when the Landlord entered with the Police and everyone was quickly packing their stuff and left.

it was the night before and more than a few people on here commented on the fact the guy was  molesting a girl that was half passed out then she wakes up the next morning all upset and crying and the cops showed up and the apt went off line

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was the night before and more than a few people on here commented on the fact the guy was  molesting a girl that was half passed out then she wakes up the next morning all upset and crying and the cops showed up and the apt went off line

It was awhile ago.  It's hard to think back that far and still have a clear memory.

Don't remember an new house with so much little talk in cc in many time,just few coments and part of them is about things in past houses.Wonder what rlc tought..people Lets open another house,lets see who We gona wire..i know,i know...how about bringing back Thomas,that dude that was always drunk and put his place almost on fire with an breakdown..makes sense😂.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't remember an new house with so much little talk in cc in many time,just few coments and part of them is about things in past houses.Wonder what rlc tought..people Lets open another house,lets see who We gona wire..i know,i know...how about bringing back Thomas,that dude that was always drunk and put his place almost on fire with an breakdown..makes sense😂.

I remember when thomas was with vanessa it took 6 months before he start fuck her without cover so we have time

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuck,didn't remember that detail,ho god😅.

yes he spended his time to hide with the blanket I remember very good, I am not interested to watch him again personaly and I don't find this girl very attractive also, vanessa was better

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes he spended his time to hide with the blanket I remember very good, I am not interested to watch him again personaly and I don't find this girl very attractive also, vanessa was better

Vanessa was kinda hot in her own way.Agree this girl isn't very attractive at all,the dude was always very boring,always drunken.No doubths that was Vanessa that maintain that house alive and interesting.Well gess one or other person will enjoy this two.

13 hours ago, happyone said:

here is where you all can continue your discussion of the old apartment

Lol,Thomas is an ex resident,And now returned,people are free to remember his past  stay in rlc,because he is the same...unless you don't like it,then i won't do it because you re in charge.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol,Thomas is an ex resident,And now returned,people are free to remember his past  stay in rlc,because he is the same...unless you don't like it,then i won't do it because you re in charge.

I didn't say it--he did StnCld316 Posted Friday at 11:43 AM

Anyways this Apartment is about Donna & Steve so we'll get back on the proper topic.

•  
19 hours ago, ze81 said:

Vanessa was kinda hot in her own way.Agree this girl isn't very attractive at all,the dude was always very boring,always drunken.No doubths that was Vanessa that maintain that house alive and interesting.Well gess one or other person will enjoy this two.

I am sorry, I see that you were only talking about Thomas 😏

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

If people want to talk about his past then there is a Topic to do it in.  That was the Point of the Post.

This is a newer Apartment and the Conversation is about this Apartment and not what Transpired in the past.

• Like 3