Kitty´s Instagram

42 minutes ago, TIVCORI said:

Does any one know what is Kitty´s Instagram (From Real Life Cam)??

if somebody have this information, it's against the rules to share this in open forum 

this information can be shared only on PM

I'll let this thread stand since the rules have been restated. This information cannot be public knowledge. If Kitty wants to share her Instagram, she can PM this information to us herself.

No more discussion, please, or I'll be forced to add "no begging" Rules to our current list of Rules, and our Rules already look like the fricken' US tax code.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'll let this thread stand since the rules have been restated. This information cannot be public knowledge. If Kitty wants to share her Instagram, she can PM this information to us herself.

No more discussion, please, or I'll be forced to add "no begging" Rules to our current list of Rules, and our Rules already look like the fricken' US tax code.

No begging might have been a good idea to start with..just to stop all the Newbies begging for re-uploads. Nothing wrong with asking nicely though, just a pity that they paste the whole photo series again and again, instead of just the link.

Seeing as most new members don't bother reading the rules maybe you could introduce a link in the new registration where, before they can actually logon they get a new window stating all the rules and regs, which they must then click on as having read and agreed to. "But they will just click on the file without actually reading it" ...yes,,,, that's true but when they click on the rules and regs as having agreed with them, another window opens with three or four questions pertaining to the rules and regs, which must be answered correctly. An incorrect answer re-opens the rules and reg window.... a correct answer allows them to logon. 

A lot of work just because some are too lazy to read.....!!! 👍👍😁😁  

All I ask is that because personal information is not allowed on public forums, neither should begging for it. It's off-topic, and irritating, and when Mods get irritated with off-topic comments, such comments magically disappear.

The RULES are here:

• moos54 locked this topic