B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I just like how she could become a horny, all-willing pussy cat after alcohol and some baiting by Amalia.

Pity Chris's little jockey wasn't in business, if not we might have a real hot scene for the ages.

And the foreplay & teasing in the living room were hot too.

"Unfortunately", the UM shut that all down 😏

The way I saw it everybody was done and asleep before the UM except maybe for Dani getting up to puke a few more times.  As far as what happened in Amalia's room I'm probably the only one who thought it was disgusting and glad limp dick couldn't keep it up.  Dani was so drunk she would have  fucked a table leg.  I don't think she would have done any of that with him if she wasn't.  Sober I think she's better than that. I don't get off on boy/girl sex to start with but that was sickning in my book. Just how I feel.   

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Platform like RLC 10 girls having a party and not one is naked all day?  Wonder why? :dodgy:

There is a gent there and they haven't had enough to drink yet. 

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

The way I saw it everybody was done and asleep before the UM except maybe for Dani getting up to puke a few more times.  As far as what happened in Amalia's room I'm probably the only one who thought it was disgusting and glad limp dick couldn't keep it up.  Dani was so drunk she would have  fucked a table leg.  I don't think she would have done any of that with him if she wasn't.  Sober I think she's better than that. I don't get off on boy/girl sex to start with but that was sickning in my book. Just how I feel.   

The alcohol did the trick probably, and Amalia was also leading them on and also allowed that to happen.

All three of them are willing parties. I will go as far to say probably they agreed to do it even before the first cup of vodka was drank.

I don't get off on b/g sex too so not really my kink but I just like how horny Daniela was that night.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

The alcohol did the trick probably, and Amalia was also leading them on and also allowed that to happen.

All three of them are willing parties. I will go as far to say probably they agreed to do it even before the first cup of vodka was drank.

I don't get off on b/g sex too so not really my kink but I just like how horny Daniela was that night.

That was then and this is now.  Can't change what happened.  I just hope it isn't repeated tonight.  I hope Amalia keeps a leash on limp dick and I hope Dani watches how much she drinks.