Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

il y a 34 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

So Dick's weekend starts early with no return to home, Jane has an overnight visitor, but her stay pretty mundane after some quiet time she leaves at 3 pm.

We have not seen Jewel in more than a week she usually comes by. Maybe today. Will she return with Ms V's hippie boyfriend again?

With Jane leaving out maybe it's Dick's weekend in the apt alone and we'll see Katia's return and more or her and Dick. 

The weekends are always good viewing even though they can be a bit up or down in this apartment - sometimes very rewarding, sometimes very dull.  I'm also looking forward to the return of Katia - let's hope that if it happens, Dick doesn't fuck it up as spectacularly as he did last time.  😂😂

• Like 1

Looks like it's going to be a quiet weekend after all - RLC have revealed that Jane & Dick are "on vacation" until Sunday. Unless jewel  / V & TK2 apartment-sit again, of course.

Dick and Jane are  now listed as "on vacation" so keep watching Sasha's place in case they turn up in Rome.

So, unless Jewell has a horny boyfriend hidden somewhere, or decides to do something completely out of character like masturbate in the living room (like Jane has) it appears we are in for a dull weekend

il y a 37 minutes, xenontrioxide a dit :

Dick and Jane are  now listed as "on vacation" so keep watching Sasha's place in case they turn up in Rome.

So, unless Jewell has a horny boyfriend hidden somewhere, or decides to do something completely out of character like masturbate in the living room (like Jane has) it appears we are in for a dull weekend

Fivesome potential - that's an intriguing prospect.  😜

1 hour ago, xenontrioxide said:

What the hell you talking about?

The once "Perfect Little Jewel" is no more than just someone to occupy the empty apartment. She has gone from a fine star that could have been someone we all looked forward to see on each visit, to just another space eater that is a complete waste of time. This of course saddens me greatly, as I have always had a soft spot for Jewel. I had the highest of hopes for her to obtain the status being asked if she wanted to join the project, but I am glad as it has turned out, she is just a relegated house sitter of no real consequence. TOO BAD SO SAD for the voyeurs again. What started out so promising has fizzled out to a day old flat beer.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The once "Perfect Little Jewel" is no more than just someone to occupy the empty apartment. She has gone from a fine star that could have been someone we all looked forward to see on each visit, to just another space eater that is a complete waste of time. This of course saddens me greatly, as I have always had a soft spot for Jewel. I had the highest of hopes for her to obtain the status being asked if she wanted to join the project, but I am glad as it has turned out, she is just a relegated house sitter of no real consequence. TOO BAD SO SAD for the voyeurs again. What started out so promising has fizzled out to a day old flat beer.

Keep hoping that will be a change for good soon

Or there is Jane's veto