Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

I quite sure that show like this (about 1hour or more we will not get from Jewel or Katia and even not from Jane 

The Bath part must be not just with full lights but with spotlights 😀

Hey friend, I was at work at lunch with 2 hours to go. Nice that Jane thought to have each of these ladies house sit, I know Katia does not fit in this mix.

I did not see how it ended (her bath), did you(We) get what YOU hoped for from this chick?

She has always been a very quirky, but sensual girl..

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Hey friend, I was at work at lunch with 2 hours to go. Nice that Jane thought to have each of these ladies house sit, I know Katia does not fit in this mix.

I did not see how it ended (her bath), did you(We) get what YOU hoped for from this chick?

She has always been a very quirky, but sensual girl..

Unfortunately NO. She just walked around nude for few Min. and topless and went to bed 

She's been up for awhile now and cleaning, found something to eat, listening to music...enjoying her space, this space...I wonder why she or Jewel did not sleep in the master bed but opted to sleep in the guest room as though Dick and Jane were home. It's not like either has not slept in their bed...

She was a breath of fresh air - lively, smiling, dancing like no-one was watching, not embarrassed to get naked, and completely eccentric.  I'd like to see a lot more of her!

• Like 1

il y a 17 minutes, rebliz a dit :

Jane and Dick is back

With a huge pile of dirty clothes!  Jane's going to be busy for a while.

I liked her small celebration when she found a pack of Kit Kats in one of their bags!

Al momento sembrano tranquilli... o meglio,secondo me, Dick si sforza.... La scopata non è stata il massimo, sotto tono (quasi fosse un dovere...) Jane è tranquilla, tanto sà che al momento non può fare nulla. Forse il weekend è stato un'armistizio???