B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

il y a 3 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Amal;ia in her room crying. 

Don't worry she'll be getting that dick inside her before the night is out. Just look at Kitty and Smith and Asya and Artem. They cry and cry and fight and then the sex comes.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Don't worry she'll be getting that dick inside her before the night is out. Just look at Kitty and Smith and Asya and Artem. They cry and cry and fight and then the sex comes.

Then they are fucking stupid. Look at him now, laying backwards on the sofa with his arm against Pam's leg and Amalia sitting sad faced and silent at the table. He's flirting with both Pam and Daniela and could care less about Amalia right now.

Sorry guys, but considering this guy has just turned up today, I think his behaviour is pretty weird! I think he's a bit of an arsehole. tbh and I don't like him. ...I think we'll see a few more tears from Amalia before he slings his hook...And before you start labelling me as one of the guys who doesn't like to see blokes in the GOV apts, that isn't the case. It's just my initial gut instinct about this guy...