B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys, but considering this guy has just turned up today, I think his behaviour is pretty weird! I think he's a bit of an arsehole. tbh and I don't like him. ...I think we'll see a few more tears from Amalia before he slings his hook...And before you start labelling me as one of the guys who doesn't like to see blokes in the GOV apts, that isn't the case. It's just my initial gut instinct about this guy...

Hey Spicy Boy dont look B1,its not for you... 

Anto awaits you on the B2 channel...:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys, but considering this guy has just turned up today, I think his behaviour is pretty weird! I think he's a bit of an arsehole. tbh and I don't like him. ...I think we'll see a few more tears from Amalia before he slings his hook...And before you start labelling me as one of the guys who doesn't like to see blokes in the GOV apts, that isn't the case. It's just my initial gut instinct about this guy...

I agree 100%.  He's a real dick.  Unfortunately Danalia is drunk and playing right into his hands.  I really feel for Amalia

2 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Ich lach mir einen weg, wenn das ein "Show-Boy" von RLC ist. Habe das Gefühl die kennen sich schon länger.
Gefühlen können täuschen

This is not to exclude... :biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You could be right Zzak...about B1 not for me...

RLC must be pleasuring you,not hurt you...

If is this the case,change the channel Spicy B...

ASide

ME,I love drama... :biggrin:

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is what happens when you bring a lion into the den of the lioness 🤣 He has to roar.

The only thing guys do when they come into the Barcelona Apartments is Think with the Wrong Head.     :biggrin:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree 100%.  He's a real dick.  Unfortunately Danalia is drunk and playing right into his hands.  I really feel for Amalia

Amalia isn't helping herself her, getting intimate with Daniela while wrapped around him. This could all end in more tears I'm afraid...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Amalia isn't helping herself her, getting intimate with Daniela while wrapped around him. This could all end in more tears I'm afraid...

The whole thing has turned into a cluster fuck and it can't end good.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Or in a 3 some--I think Amalia and Daniela just might be willing to try---