B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

I dont think there is anything wrong with Chris, but he was there that night when the other guys came.

Maybe she was just telling her about that crazy orgy they had with him in her room.

37 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I missed that.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "there is something wrong with him I think since the other night in B1 and the other mysterious guest guys" ?

it's not important, I am just sad to not see her in this party tonight

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

They moved upstairs to Pam's bed, time for show

Since Karla is there I doubt it will really go anywhere. :dodgy:

As far as I'm concerned, Erika is still a wild card. 

When she arrived she was accompanied by her Aunt Flow, however she showed us that she has her own battery powered partner when she charged it on her bed last night. 🤞

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Since Karla is there I doubt it will really go anywhere. :dodgy:

As far as I'm concerned, Erika is still a wild card. 

When she arrived she was accompanied by her Aunt Flow, however she showed us that she has her own battery powered partner when she charged it on her bed last night. 🤞

Karla had sex with a girl on her last stay. But she does seem very, very reserved so far this stay (and constantly on the phone with her bf). But it's early yet.

1 minute ago, timber said:

Karla had sex with a girl on her last stay. But she does seem very, very reserved so far this stay (and constantly on the phone with her bf). But it's early yet.

In this case, I'd be more than happy to be wrong. 😂

6 minutes ago, timber said:

Karla had sex with more than one girl on her last stay. For sure with Tina and Debie (separately). I am not sure whether she had sex with Anita too.