Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

I just got home from work and tuned in to see what's going on.  Did Hakeem ever come home tonight or has he been gone with that other chick all day and night?

I feel bad for Asia.  I disagree with those of you who think this an open relationship and that Asia knows all about what happened today.  If she does know it's from reading our posts or viewing RLC replay or something and it came as a big surprise to her. 

I honestly think Asia wants this relationship to work out but I don't think Hakeem gives a shit.  He's out for himself and doesn't care about Asia.  I doubt it's going to last long.  Just my personal opinion.

• Like 2

Can you be a liberal couple? Or do they have to be a fake couple? I'll opt for the first one. It's interesting to see the upcoming events in this apartment. I'd like to see if Asia also fucks other men in this apartment. Very interesting.

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

Can you be a liberal couple? Or do they have to be a fake couple? I'll opt for the first one. It's interesting to see the upcoming events in this apartment. I'd like to see if Asia also fucks other men in this apartment. Very interesting.

I honestly don't think you are going to see Asia fuck anybody else.  If this relationship falls apart because he keeps fucking other girls she will just leave.  I don't know anything about her but it's just a gut feeling based on what I've seen of her.  I don't think this is a girl who would be a tramp.

Just now, lakers said:

I know they aren’t an ‘organic’ couple, but she deserves a lot better. She seems like a genuinely nice girl. 

I agree but unfortunately for her nice girls finish last.  I think she's going to be fighting a losing battle but she will try hard.

• Like 1

If he is having unprotected sex with his live in and the girl he brought home and whoever else he may decide to "do". How stupid, selfish and irresponsible and disrespectful is that? WTF..it's 2019!!! 

Edited by charliefoxx69

13 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

If he is having unprotected sex with his live in and the girl he brought home and whoever else he may decide to "do". How stupid, selfish and irresponsible and disrespectful is that? WTF..it's 2019!!! 

He uses a condom with Asia.  He's a very considerate guy. 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lakers said:

I know they aren’t an ‘organic’ couple, but she deserves a lot better. She seems like a genuinely nice girl. 

yes she deserves better guy, he come back at 5.am like nothing happened before and they sleep together now,

I hope asia is not the same kind of girl than ulyana... if I was her I will pack my stuff and leave this place