Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Il y a 1 heure, firewall a dit :

yes she deserves better guy, he come back at 5.am like nothing happened before and they sleep together now,

I hope asia is not the same kind of girl than ulyana... if I was her I will pack my stuff and leave this place

She is completely oblivious to what Hakeem was up to yesterday (or if she is aware, she's a damn good actress at keeping it to herself).  I looked back at his arrival and what happened between them until she went out. Asia was as affectionate as ever - no sign whatsoever that she was upset with Hakeem, in fact exactly the opposite. The only conversation was Asia asking Hakeem what he'd like for lunch and she'd go out to the shops to buy something.  He remained pretty cold with his back to her all the time.  No affection was returned.

Likening this to Ulyana and Marat is a pretty good way of looking at it, except that U&M were in a proper relationship, which we now know is far from the case here.  Hakeem has created a bubble for himself that will inevitably burst in a spectacular way.  When Asia finds out, she's going to have a really hard time. I feel very sorry for her. 

By the way, the guest dropped some cigarette ash on the floor of the balcony room yesterday, that Hakeem didn't know about and so never cleared up.  I wonder if Asia will be clever enough to spot it...

Compelling viewing and this is now one of my favourite "soap opera" apartments!

ok go popcorn GIF

1 hour ago, franklin said:

She is completely oblivious to what Hakeem was up to yesterday (or if she is aware, she's a damn good actress at keeping it to herself).  I looked back at his arrival and what happened between them until she went out. Asia was as affectionate as ever - no sign whatsoever that she was upset with Hakeem, in fact exactly the opposite. The only conversation was Asia asking Hakeem what he'd like for lunch and she'd go out to the shops to buy something.  He remained pretty cold with his back to her all the time.  No affection was returned.

Likening this to Ulyana and Marat is a pretty good way of looking at it, except that U&M were in a proper relationship, which we now know is far from the case here.  Hakeem has created a bubble for himself that will inevitably burst in a spectacular way.  When Asia finds out, she's going to have a really hard time. I feel very sorry for her. 

By the way, the guest dropped some cigarette ash on the floor of the balcony room yesterday, that Hakeem didn't know about and so never cleared up.  I wonder if Asia will be clever enough to spot it...

Compelling viewing and this is now one of my favourite "soap opera" apartments!

ok go popcorn GIF

I think she don't know what 's happened yesterday or she is really stupid to continue with him like nothing happened sorry to say that

il y a 3 minutes, firewall a dit :

I think she don't know what 's happened yesterday or she is really stupid sorry to say that

Could be both!  😄   Although I think naive would be a better word than stupid.

I was completely wrong in my early assessment of Hakeem, as were a lot of others.  Maybe it'll be the same with Asia.

More popcorn needed...

If Hakeem was having a super secret affair why would they go to a place with cameras recording? Surely she has a place or a hotel is nearby they could go to. All this was done on camera for a reason

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

Could be both!  😄 

I was completely wrong in my early assessment of Hakeem, as were a lot of others.  Maybe it'll be the same with Asia.

More popcorn needed...

yes could be both, the atmosphere since the beginning is really weird in this apartment

• Like 1

People of course Asia knows what happened,if nothing because she wrote in giant letters...Trust in myself.Then pretty sure they ready or at least look to cc one or other time.In my view they aren't an true couple,so she and him altought are togheter in the house they aren't exclusives one of another.Personaly i prefer this way,we will see more varied moments and more surprises,would enjoy if Hakeem brought an ebony girl,and why not Asia to have fun with her own dude friends if she wishes.