B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

Just now, dontgetnone said:

There was an article on World News about Miley Cyrus being groped by a strange man in Barcelona yesterday.  Anybody know where Chris was about that time?  🤣

I thought he had a bit of taste...😏

well then does that mean she will be back in a few days just like Daniela was.

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

There was an article on World News about Miley Cyrus being groped by a strange man in Barcelona yesterday.  Anybody know where Chris was about that time?  🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Blair and Mike packing

I just started checking RLC thumbnails since nobody is posting anything today and I saw this.  I wish I could say I'm disappointed they are leaving(if they are really leaving) but I'm not.  I really have nothing against Blair and Mike other than the fact that they have been very boring.  Blair did get Lorraine out of her shell and she is starting to show signs of life but I think she would have come around eventually even without Blair.  Hopefully we will get a couple in there that will give us something decent to watch and follow.  If nothing else it will be interesting to see how A&C get on with the new couple.  I say new couple hoping that's exactly what we get and not a returning couple. 

46 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just started checking RLC thumbnails since nobody is posting anything today and I saw this.  I wish I could say I'm disappointed they are leaving(if they are really leaving) but I'm not.  I really have nothing against Blair and Mike other than the fact that they have been very boring.  Blair did get Lorraine out of her shell and she is starting to show signs of life but I think she would have come around eventually even without Blair.  Hopefully we will get a couple in there that will give us something decent to watch and follow.  If nothing else it will be interesting to see how A&C get on with the new couple.  I say new couple hoping that's exactly what we get and not a returning couple. 

Have the feeling that the girl with very large breats implants that was in b4 already several times,that have the boyfriend with beard will be(sadly in my tastes)one of the next residents.Personaly just like you i wish it was an new couple,and if possible with no connections with any of Barca houses.