B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Have the feeling that the girl with very large breats implants that was in b4 already several times,that have the boyfriend with beard will be(sadly in my tastes)one of the next residents.Personaly just like you i wish it was an new couple,and if possible with no connections with any of Barca houses.

Are you talking about Diane?  She's the only one I can think of that fits that description but I have only been here 5 months.  I hope it isn't here because from what I remember all she did was fuck her bf 4 or 5 times a day.  Didn't interact much with the other girls. 

31 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Are you talking about Diane?  She's the only one I can think of that fits that description but I have only been here 5 months.  I hope it isn't here because from what I remember all she did was fuck her bf 4 or 5 times a day.  Didn't interact much with the other girls. 

Don't remmber her name,she stayed last time in what is now Selma bedroom and boyfriend stayed with her from time to time,she was kinda pale look and very big fake breats,and agree she wasn't very interesting to watch.We know how rlc works..no doubts she  will be resident of this house sooner or later.Hope to be wrong and we get an fresh new couple.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Don't remmber her name,she stayed last time in what is now Selma bedroom and boyfriend stayed with her from time to time,she was kinda pale look and very big fake breats,and agree she wasn't very interesting to watch.We know how rlc works..no doubts she  will be resident of this house.Hope to be wrong and we get an fresh new couple.

Yes that was Diana

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Don't remmber her name,she stayed last time in what is now Selma bedroom and boyfriend stayed with her from time to time,she was kinda pale look and very big fake breats,and agree she wasn't very interesting to watch.We know how rlc works..no doubts she  will be resident of this house sooner or later.Hope to be wrong and we get an fresh new couple.

Yes, that was Diane

• Upvote 1

If they don't want to bring new couple they could bring for exemple Anna with boyfriend..that i wouldn't mind at all🤤.But would say it's like..90% chances of someone like Diana and 10% of being Anna.