B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If they don't want to bring new couple they could bring for exemple Anna with boyfriend..that i wouldn't mind at all🤤.But would say it's like..90% chances of someone like Diana and 10% of being Anna.

Anna must have been before my time.  What makes her and her boyfriend your prefered choice over Diane and her boyfriend?

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Anna must have been before my time.  What makes her and her boyfriend your prefered choice over Diane and her boyfriend?

Anna is an very usual Barca resident,she was in b1,b2,but last times she wasn't what i would call exciting,but she is a very tall blonde,great body,lovely small nipples,and sexy at her own way.One of most well know moments was one cool night with Irma.And contrary to Diana we didn't seen her with a actual boyfriend.

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Blair and Mike gone, There will be action tonite with Amalia, Pam and probably Chris ... 

action..more likely the usual show..girls massage one another..Chris wait in livingroom..then Chris is called and its his  time of give massage and get massage..then an little more tease and night ends with just the couple having sex.Forgeted the dildo..maybe some dildo action between the girls prior to Chris join them.