B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

I would want if is someone of Barca..Anna or even Irma with boyfriend.Or an new couple,feel that the chances of any of those things(even the new couple)is very slim.Have a feeling is just Diane with the boyfriend(two that we already seen them doing everything a lot of times),if was Anna..i would automatically renew for full three months.😁.

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I would want if is someone of Barca..Anna or even Irma with boyfriend.Or an new couple,feel that the chances of any of those things(even the new couple)is very slim.Have a feeling is just Diane with the boyfriend(two that we already seen them doing everything a lot of times),if was Anna..i would automatically renew for full three months.😁.

😉 

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Mmm..Noldus come on bud..what do you know?😀.

I'd like to see Anna again, but there are microscopic chances that she will appear in B3.
We hope the new couple will at least reach half of her 😉 and will give us some good moments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I'd like to see Anna again, but there are microscopic chances that she will appear in B3.
We hope the new couple will at least reach half of her 😉 and will give us some good moments.

Hep i know that,would say 80,90% it won't happen:(,Anna have another objectives and most probably they don't involve rlc(maybe to stay in rlc one month at max etc),Irma also very improbable(but would be so sweet to see her with a partner),maybe Rosemary....if not then better just be a new couple,no Diane please.Could be also Rosemary girlfriend..Well We gona see soon enough.

As expected house is in MN,the new couple must be arriving today,man..have so much the feeling it's a repeated stamp..hope isn't Diana.And expecting a miracle..a tall,pale,blonde,cute,sexy miracle..star wars please GIF by Hyper RPG.

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

the new girl looks nice - not high 😉