B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

damn I liked this apt. now its just getting better .and i'm sure their will be the ones who have said that they don't like this apt .with Amalia and Chris in it but they will watch it so they can say over and over how much they don't like watching nothing with Amalia and Chris in it. but they sure know all that they are doing .😏

35 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

damn I liked this apt. now its just getting better .and i'm sure their will be the ones who have said that they don't like this apt .with Amalia and Chris in it but they will watch it so they can say over and over how much they don't like watching nothing with Amalia and Chris in it. but they sure know all that they are doing .😏

Bud I have to say I'm getting pretty sick of you talking about me all the time.  How about you just do you thing and let me do mine and keep your trap shut.  I really don't need your shit. 

49 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Whatever...I don't have an issue with a couples on vacation apartment...I do have a huge issue with these couples infecting the girls on vacation locations.  THEY NEED TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE SINGLES!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Whatever...I don't have an issue with a couples on vacation apartment...I do have a huge issue with these couples infecting the girls on vacation locations.  THEY NEED TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE SINGLES!

Max that's the point I've been trying to make ever since Amalia and Chris moved to B3.  Let them stay there, do whatever they want but leave the other Barca apartments alone.  They are just trouble.

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

If you like it or not, there will probably be a party in B3 tonight. A lot of food still on the table so someone soon pops up 😀

Yeah I am afraid so.  Every party centered around the couples in this apartment is a recipe for NO PARTY AT ALL

I hope Amalia found a playmate in Damira. Blair was certainly not interested to get involved with her.

Perhaps we might see a livelier B3. But there are still B1 & B2 to clean up.

RLC, you are still behind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

If you like it or not, there will probably be a party in B3 tonight. A lot of food still on the table so someone soon pops up 😀

If it happens it happens and and yes But I will watch it at least for a while.  I want to know more about this new couple and see how they interact with Chris and Amalia and also the other girls.  My hopes are that they get along so good with Chris and Amalia that they leave the other girls alone.  They can have all the fun they want in their own place and I'm sure there are those of you that will love watching them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Damira and Damon kissing on the couch next to Amalia and Chris

They certainly aren't shy about how they dress or act.  Whoever said they are probably already friends with Chris and Amalia is probably right.  They definitely don't act like strangers.