B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

Good morning gents.  Just woke up and see we have a new couple in B3 already.  I'm going to make my breakfast, read all the overnight posts and check out what's going on in RLC.  Back soon

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

As long as Chris keeps his hands to himself things should be fine.   

He tends to think he some kind of Don Juan when around women.  

Just read the posts and took a quick look in the apartment which is empty.  Can't tell anything from an empty apartment so I'll have to wait and see when they get back.

It's good that nobody knows this couple so they obviously aren't repeats.  We've had bad luck with repeats.  I'm not sure how good it is that they know Amalia and Chris, if they really do.  Time will tell on that. 

As far as Chris keeping his hands to himself a lot depends on Amalia.  She likes parading him around and we know she tries to get the girls to fool around with him.  I still think in the long run that is going to bite her right in the ass but that's her problem.  I'm anxious to see what she and Chris try to pull with the new couple and how far they are willing to play along.  Anything that keeps Amalia and especially Chris away from the rest of the Barca girls is good in my book.